Pune Bhubaneswar Superfast Express (22881) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhubaneswar station (BBS) at taking a total of 30 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1704 kms. This train has 13 stoppages. Konark Express (11019) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhubaneswar station (BBS) at taking a total of 33 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 1739 kms. This train has 34 stoppages.
Pune to Bhubaneswar train Seat Availability
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Pune to Bhubaneswar can be found in above table.
Pune to Bhubaneswar train Fare
Fare for trains from Pune to Bhubaneswar is Rs 420 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1490 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2655 in Second AC (2A), Rs 685 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 405 in None (GN) and Rs 1830 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 435 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1725 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 3180 in Second AC (2A), Rs 885 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2250 in Third AC (3A).
Pune to Bhubaneswar covid19 lockdown special trains
Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 1 covid train runs from Pune to Bhubaneswar - Konark Covid 19 Special (01019).
Pune to Bhubaneswar Konark Covid 19 Special (01019) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhubaneswar station (BBS) at . This train has 22 stoppages. Pune to Bhubaneswar covid fare is Rs.1830 in Third AC, Rs.685 in Sleeper, Rs.2655 in Second AC and Rs.420 in Second Seater for this train. In Konark Covid 19 Special (01019), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 66% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL97/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 34% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
Pune to Bhubaneswar Konark Express 11019
Pune to Bhubaneswar Konark Express (11019) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhubaneswar station (BBS) at . This train has 34 stoppages. Pune to Bhubaneswar train fare is Rs.420 in Second Seater, Rs.1490 in Chair Car, Rs.2655 in Second AC, Rs.685 in Sleeper, Rs.405 in None and Rs.1830 in Third AC for this train.
Pune to Bhubaneswar Pune Bhubaneswar Superfast Express 22881
Pune to Bhubaneswar Pune Bhubaneswar Superfast Express (22881) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Bhubaneswar station (BBS) at . This train has 13 stoppages. Pune to Bhubaneswar train fare is Rs.1860 in Third AC, Rs.2675 in Second AC and Rs.710 in Sleeper for this train.
Pune to Bhubaneswar train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed
The fastest train from Pune to Bhubaneswar is Pune Bhubaneswar Superfast Express (22881) which travels a distance of 1704 kms in just 30 hrs 10 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Bhubaneswar is Konark Covid 19 Special (01019) which travels a distance of 1739 kms in 33 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Bhubaneswar is Pune Bhubaneswar Superfast Express (22881) which reaches Bhubaneswar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Pune to Bhubaneswar is Pune Bhubaneswar Superfast Express (22881) which reaches Bhubaneswar with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
Bhubaneswar is the capital of Orissa. It is the largest city in this state and is a centre of economic and religious importance in Eastern India. Bhubaneswar replaced Cuttack as the capital after India gained its independence from Britain. The modern city was designed by the German architect Otto Konigsberger in 1946. Along with Jamshedpur and Chandigarh, it was one of modern India's first planned cities. Bhubaneswar and Cuttack are often referred to as the 'twin cities of Odisha'. The first Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, had laid the foundation stone of the city on April 13 in 1948. Bhubaneswar is supposed to have had over one thousand temples, including the world famous temples like Lingaraj Temple, Mukteswar Temple, Bindu Sagar, Shatrughaneswar Temple, Vaital Temple, Parashurameswar Temple etc., earning the tag of the Temple City of India. Temples made in the Kalinga architectural style with a pine spire that curves up to a point over the sanctum housing the presiding deity and a pyramid-covered hall where people sit and pray. Nandankanan Zoological Park at Bhubaneswar (Nandankanan means The Garden of Heavens) is a 990-acre zoo and botanical garden in Bhubaneswar. Established in 1960, it was opened to the public in 1979 and became the first zoo in India to join World Association of Zoos and Aquariums (WAZA) in 2009. It is home to over 34 white tigers, a species it claims to have produced. Biju Patnaik International Airport in Bhubaneswar is the major and sole international airport in Odisha. Bhubaneswar has 6 railway stations - Bhubaneswar (BBS), Mancheswar (MCS), Lingaraj Temple Road (LGTR), Patia P.H. (PTAB), Bani Bihar (BNBH) and Bhubaneswar New (BBSN).
RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
Red - Not likely to confirm.
yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
Green - Very likely to confirm.
Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
Trainman is the one stop shop for checking PNR status and prediction after train ticket booking on IRCTC. One can search for trains between stations and get instant seat availability for indian railways. Rail enquiry services with train schedule and running status on Trainman helps passenger in planning railway journey. After doing railway reservation on IRCTC, passengers may want to predict the final PNR status for railways - will the ticket get confirmed or not? This is where Trainman helps travellers as it also gives the confirmation chances for waiting list tickets based on pnr status history for past tickets book on Indian Railways. Passengers can know beforehand to book tatkal ticket on IRCTC or go for suvidha trains which charge dynamic fare. Railway fare enquiry is available for all travel classes like first ac, second ac, third ac, garib-rath, sleeper, chair car and second seating with concessional fare for senior citizens
Frequent searches leading to this page
Pune Jn to Bhubaneswar trains Pune Jn to Mancheswar trains Pune Jn to Lingaraj Temple Road trains Pune Jn to Patia P.H. trains PUNE to BBS trains PUNE to MCS trains PUNE to LGTR trains PUNE to PTAB trains