Pune Jn to Amravati train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Pune Jn Station Details
|15030||PUNE GKP EXPRESS||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|22117||PUNE AMI AC EXP||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||5|
|22151||PUNE KAZIPET EXP||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||6|
|22131||PUNE BANARAS EXP||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||1,3|
|22186||PUNE ADI SF EXP||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||5|
Amravati Station Details
|12112||AMI CSMT SF EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12119||AMI AJNI SF EXP||M T W T F S -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|22118||AMI PUNE AC EXP||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12766||AMI TPTY EXP||M - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|20926||AMI SURAT SF EXP||M - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Pune to Amravati can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pune to Amravati is Rs 2595 in First AC (1A), Rs 1100 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 1550 in Second AC (2A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1415 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 1985 in Second AC (2A).
Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.