Hide Fare
Show Fare

Pune to Ambala train seat availability & fare

Wed, July 18
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express
22685


PUNE


UMB
32:35
- - - T - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jhelum Express
11077


PUNE


UMB
32:15
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL25/WL13
60%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
PQWL55/WL45
34%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL208/WL156
18%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Pune to Ambala train time table

Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at taking a total of 32 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1798 kms. Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at taking a total of 32 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1798 kms.

Pune to Ambala train Seat Availability

In Jhelum Express (11077), seat availability status is PQWL32/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL58/WL41 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL180/WL147 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL58/WL43 in Sleeper (SL) with 68% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Ambala train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Ambala is Rs 4610 in First AC (1A), Rs 395 in None (GN), Rs 1785 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2630 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 665 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2205 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3155 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 855 in Sleeper (SL).

Pune to Ambala train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Pune to Ambala - Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685).

Pune to Ambala Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at . Pune to Ambala sampark-kranti fare is Rs.4610 in First AC, Rs.395 in None, Rs.1835 in Third AC, Rs.2675 in Second AC and Rs.695 in Sleeper for this train. In Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in First AC (1A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL10 in Second AC (2A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL58/WL43 in Sleeper (SL) with 68% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Ambala Jhelum Express 11077

Pune to Ambala Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at . Pune to Ambala train fare is Rs.1785 in Third AC, Rs.2630 in Second AC and Rs.665 in Sleeper for this train. In Jhelum Express (11077), seat availability status is PQWL32/WL13 in Second AC (2A) with 69% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL58/WL41 in Third AC (3A) with 31% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL180/WL147 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Ambala train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Pune to Ambala is Jhelum Express (11077) which travels a distance of 1798 kms in just 32 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Ambala is Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685) which travels a distance of 1798 kms in 32 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Ambala is Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685) which reaches Ambala Cant Jn with an average delay of just 47 mints. The most delayed train from Pune to Ambala is Jhelum Express (11077) which reaches Ambala Cant Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 18 mints.

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).

About Ambala

Ambala is an important city in the state of Haryana. There are many theories surrounding the name and origin of the place. It is believed that the city was founded by Amba Rajput, in the 14th century. Another theory states that the city gets its name from the words, 'Amba Wala', which translates to 'mango village', referring to mango grooves existing in the city. According to a third version, the district is named after a Hindu Goddess, known as 'Bhawani Amba'. After Independence, Ambala Cantonment has been serving as a major base of the Indian Army and the Indian Air Force. It has been a frontline air base for many years and was attacked by Pakistan Air Force in 1965. Ambala Central Jail, is the place where Mahatma Gandhi's assassin, Nathuram Godse, was hanged in November 1949. Ambala is a divisional headquarters of the Northern Railway Zone and is an important railway junction. Ambala Cantt station is among top 100 booking stations of India. Ambala Cantonment railway station is a junction station at the junction of Delhi-Kalka line and Moradabad-Ambala line cum Ambala-Attari line. It is the fifth busiest railway station in India after Kanpur Central, Vijayawada Junction, Delhi Junction and New Delhi in terms of frequency of trains. Ambala Cantt serves most number of Shatabdi Express trains after New Delhi. Nearest airport from Ambala is Chandigarh airport (IXC). Ambala has 1 railway station - Ambala Cant Jn (UMB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.