Pune Jn to Agra Cantt train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Pune to Agra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pune to Agra is Rs 3955 in First AC (1A), Rs 1580 in Third AC (3A), Rs 360 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2285 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 590 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2000 in Third AC (3A), Rs 375 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2810 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 760 in Sleeper (SL).
Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.