Hide Fare
Show Fare

Pune to Agra trains

Tue, October 16
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Goa Express
12779


PUNE


AGC
22:50
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Hubballi Londa Hazrat Nizamuddin Goa Link Express
17305


PUNE


AGC
22:50
M T W T F S S
RLWL6/WL3
63%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL18/WL5
35%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL57/WL34
21%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Kolhapur Hazrat Nizamuddin SF Express
12147


PUNE


AGC
21:50
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mysuru Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express
12781


PUNE


AGC
21:50
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jhelum Express
11077


PUNE


AGC
23:47
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Pune to Agra train time table

Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Agra Cantt station (AGC) at taking a total of 23 hrs 47 mints to cover the distance of 1404 kms. Kolhapur Hazrat Nizamuddin SF Express (12147) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Agra Cantt station (AGC) at taking a total of 21 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1404 kms. Goa Express (12779) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Agra Cantt station (AGC) at taking a total of 22 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1404 kms. Mysuru Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12781) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Agra Cantt station (AGC) at taking a total of 21 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1404 kms. Hubballi Londa Hazrat Nizamuddin Goa Link Express (17305) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Agra Cantt station (AGC) at taking a total of 22 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1404 kms.

Pune to Agra train Seat Availability

In Goa Express (12779), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL26/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL109/WL63 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Hubballi Londa Hazrat Nizamuddin Goa Link Express (17305), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL46/WL21 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Agra train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Agra is Rs 320 in None (GN), Rs 1540 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2255 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 570 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1960 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2780 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 735 in Sleeper (SL).

Pune to Agra Jhelum Express 11077

Pune to Agra Jhelum Express (11077) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Agra Cantt station (AGC) at . Pune to Agra train fare is Rs.1540 in Third AC, Rs.2255 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Agra Hubballi Londa Hazrat Nizamuddin Goa Link Express 17305

Pune to Agra Hubballi Londa Hazrat Nizamuddin Goa Link Express (17305) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Agra Cantt station (AGC) at . Pune to Agra train fare is Rs.320 in None, Rs.1540 in Third AC, Rs.2255 in Second AC and Rs.570 in Sleeper for this train. In Hubballi Londa Hazrat Nizamuddin Goa Link Express (17305), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL15/WL9 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL46/WL21 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Agra Goa Express 12779

Pune to Agra Goa Express (12779) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Agra Cantt station (AGC) at . Pune to Agra train fare is Rs.1590 in Third AC, Rs.2300 in Second AC and Rs.600 in Sleeper for this train. In Goa Express (12779), seat availability status is RLWL15/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL26/WL20 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL109/WL63 in Sleeper (SL) with 43% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Agra Mysuru Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express 12781

Pune to Agra Mysuru Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12781) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Agra Cantt station (AGC) at . Pune to Agra train fare is Rs.1590 in Third AC, Rs.2300 in Second AC and Rs.600 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Agra Kolhapur Hazrat Nizamuddin SF Express 12147

Pune to Agra Kolhapur Hazrat Nizamuddin SF Express (12147) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Agra Cantt station (AGC) at . Pune to Agra train fare is Rs.335 in None, Rs.1590 in Third AC, Rs.2300 in Second AC and Rs.600 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Agra train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Pune to Agra is Kolhapur Hazrat Nizamuddin SF Express (12147) which travels a distance of 1404 kms in just 21 hrs 50 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Agra is Jhelum Express (11077) which travels a distance of 1404 kms in 23 hrs 47 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Agra is Jhelum Express (11077) which reaches Agra Cantt with an average delay of just 25 mints. The most delayed train from Pune to Agra is Mysuru Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12781) which reaches Agra Cantt with an average delay of over 1 hrs 28 mints.

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).

About Agra

Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.