Hide Fare
Show Fare

Pune to Adoni train seat availability & fare

Wed, July 18
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express
12163


PUNE


AD
09:39
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
RLWL2/WL2
78%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL11/WL7
67%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL32/WL27
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai LTT Coimbatore (Kurla) Express
11013


PUNE


AD
10:53
M T W T F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Mail
11027


PUNE


AD
12:43
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT(Kurla) Madurai Weekly Express
11043


PUNE


AD
10:53
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Udyan Express
11301


PUNE


AD
11:03
M T W T F S S
RLWL1/WL1
85%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Availability
Trends
RLWL11/WL9
85%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL29/WL27
73%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Mumbai CSMT Thiruvananthapuram Weekly Express
16331


PUNE


AD
10:28
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express
16339


PUNE


AD
10:29
- - W T F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Balaji Express
16351


PUNE


AD
10:29
- T - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Chennai Central Weekly Express
11073


PUNE


AD
10:33
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express
11041


PUNE


AD
10:58
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL2/WL2
71%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL8/WL7
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Availability
Trends
Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express
16381


PUNE


AD
12:03
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
RLWL14/WL10
54%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL61/WL44
66%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Ahmedabad Chennai Central Special Fare Special
06052


PUNE


AD
09:59
M - - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Ahmedabad Chennai Central Express
19420


PUNE


AD
10:03
- - W - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Rajkot Coimbatore Express
16613


PUNE


AD
10:08
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Okha Tuticorin Vivek Express
19568


PUNE


AD
10:08
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Pune to Adoni train time table

Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express (11041) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Adoni station (AD) at taking a total of 10 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 589 kms. Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express (16339) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Adoni station (AD) at taking a total of 10 hrs 29 mints to cover the distance of 589 kms. Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Adoni station (AD) at taking a total of 12 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 589 kms. Ahmedabad Chennai Central Express (19420) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Adoni station (AD) at taking a total of 10 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 589 kms. Okha Tuticorin Vivek Express (19568) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Adoni station (AD) at taking a total of 10 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 589 kms.

Pune to Adoni train Seat Availability

In Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express (11041), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL49/WL34 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381), seat availability status is RLWL29/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL77/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Adoni train Fare

Fare for trains from Pune to Adoni is Rs 2155 in First AC (1A), Rs 175 in None (GN), Rs 895 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1280 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 325 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1210 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL).

Pune to Adoni Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express 16381

Pune to Adoni Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Adoni station (AD) at . Pune to Adoni train fare is Rs.895 in Third AC, Rs.1280 in Second AC and Rs.325 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Kanniyakumari (Jayanti Janata) Express (16381), seat availability status is RLWL29/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 43% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL77/WL69 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Adoni Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express 11041

Pune to Adoni Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express (11041) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Adoni station (AD) at . Pune to Adoni train fare is Rs.175 in None, Rs.895 in Third AC, Rs.1280 in Second AC and Rs.325 in Sleeper for this train. In Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Express (11041), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL18/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL49/WL34 in Sleeper (SL) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Pune to Adoni Okha Tuticorin Vivek Express 19568

Pune to Adoni Okha Tuticorin Vivek Express (19568) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Adoni station (AD) at . Pune to Adoni train fare is Rs.895 in Third AC, Rs.1280 in Second AC and Rs.325 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Adoni Ahmedabad Chennai Central Express 19420

Pune to Adoni Ahmedabad Chennai Central Express (19420) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Adoni station (AD) at . Pune to Adoni train fare is Rs.895 in Third AC, Rs.1280 in Second AC and Rs.325 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Adoni Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express 16339

Pune to Adoni Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express (16339) departs from Pune Jn station (PUNE) at and arrives Adoni station (AD) at . Pune to Adoni train fare is Rs.175 in None, Rs.895 in Third AC, Rs.1280 in Second AC and Rs.325 in Sleeper for this train.

Pune to Adoni train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Pune to Adoni is Dadar Central Chennai Egmore SF Express (12163) which travels a distance of 589 kms in just 9 hrs 39 mints. The slowest train from Pune to Adoni is Mumbai CSMT Chennai Central Mail (11027) which travels a distance of 589 kms in 12 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Pune to Adoni is Mumbai LTT Chennai Central Weekly Express (11073) which reaches Adoni with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Pune to Adoni is Ahmedabad Chennai Central Express (19420) which reaches Adoni with an average delay of over 3 hrs 10 mints.

About Pune

Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.