Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Punalur to Madurai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Punalur to Madurai is Rs 505 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 170 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Punalur to Madurai is Kollam Jn Chennai Egmore Express (16102) which travels a distance of 224 kms in just 5 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Punalur to Madurai is Punalur Madurai Passenger (56701) which travels a distance of 411 kms in 15 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Punalur to Madurai is Punalur Madurai Passenger (56701) which reaches Madurai Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Punalur to Madurai is Punalur Madurai Passenger (56701) which reaches Madurai Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Madurai is a culturally rich city in Tamil Nadu. Some people also say that Madurai is the soul of Tamil Nadu. It is the second largest city by population in this state. It is situated on the banks of river Vaigai. Popular monuments in Madurai are Meenakshi Amman temple, Alagarkoil Temple and Shrine, Gandhi museum, Tirumalai Nayak palace, Koodal Azhagar Temple, Pazhamudir Solai, Kazimar Big Mosque and Kutladampatti Falls. Recently IT companies have also started up opening their offices in Madurai. Madurai is the headquarters of TamilNadu State Transport Corporation. It is one of the seven circles of the Tamil Nadu State Highway network. Madurai Jn is an important railway station connecting Madurai with major cities and towns across India. Madurai has an airport too although the flights connectivity is limited. Madurai has 1 railway station - Madurai Jn (MDU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.