No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Pugalur to Madurai can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pugalur to Madurai is Rs 85 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 295 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 70 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Pugalur to Madurai is Coimbatore Nagercoil SF Express (22668) which travels a distance of 151 kms in just 2 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Pugalur to Madurai is Erode Tirunelveli Passenger (UnReserved) (56825) which travels a distance of 150 kms in 4 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Pugalur to Madurai is Mysuru Tuticorin Express (16236) which reaches Madurai Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Pugalur to Madurai is Mysuru Tuticorin Express (16236) which reaches Madurai Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Madurai is a culturally rich city in Tamil Nadu. Some people also say that Madurai is the soul of Tamil Nadu. It is the second largest city by population in this state. It is situated on the banks of river Vaigai. Popular monuments in Madurai are Meenakshi Amman temple, Alagarkoil Temple and Shrine, Gandhi museum, Tirumalai Nayak palace, Koodal Azhagar Temple, Pazhamudir Solai, Kazimar Big Mosque and Kutladampatti Falls. Recently IT companies have also started up opening their offices in Madurai. Madurai is the headquarters of TamilNadu State Transport Corporation. It is one of the seven circles of the Tamil Nadu State Highway network. Madurai Jn is an important railway station connecting Madurai with major cities and towns across India. Madurai has an airport too although the flights connectivity is limited. Madurai has 1 railway station - Madurai Jn (MDU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.