Check cheapest flight tickets from Puducherry to Agra on Fri, Oct 30
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Puducherry to Agra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Puducherry to Agra is Rs 490 in None (GN), Rs 2140 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3100 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 820 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2560 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3625 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1020 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Puducherry to Agra is Puducherry New Delhi SF Express (22403) which travels a distance of 2188 kms in just 37 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Puducherry to Agra is Puducherry New Delhi SF Express (22403) which travels a distance of 2188 kms in 37 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Puducherry to Agra is Puducherry New Delhi SF Express (22403) which reaches Agra Cantt with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Puducherry to Agra is Puducherry New Delhi SF Express (22403) which reaches Agra Cantt with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.