Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Allahabad to Manmad Jn - Pawan Express Covid 19 Special (01062) and Kamayani Covid 19 Special (01072).
Allahabad to Manmad Jn Pawan Express Covid 19 Special (01062) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at . This train has 14 stoppages. Allahabad to Manmad Jn covid fare is Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.520 in Sleeper, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Second Seater for this train.
Allahabad to Manmad Jn Kamayani Covid 19 Special (01072) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at . This train has 31 stoppages. Allahabad to Manmad Jn covid fare is Rs.1495 in Third AC, Rs.2155 in Second AC and Rs.340 in Second Seater for this train. In Kamayani Covid 19 Special (01072), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 74% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL14/WL5 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL6/WL1 in Second Seater (2S) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.