Manduadih Rameswaram Weekly Express (15120) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Kumbakonam station (KMU) at taking a total of 40 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 2316 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Allahabad to Kumbakonam can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Allahabad to Kumbakonam is Rs 5355 in First AC (1A), Rs 490 in None (GN), Rs 2145 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3135 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 815 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2565 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3660 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1015 in Sleeper (SL).
Allahabad to Kumbakonam Manduadih Rameswaram Weekly Express (15120) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Kumbakonam station (KMU) at . Allahabad to Kumbakonam train fare is Rs.490 in None, Rs.2145 in Third AC, Rs.3135 in Second AC and Rs.815 in Sleeper for this train.
Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Prayagraj Allahabad Junction (PRYJ), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.