close
swap_horiz
close

Allahabad to Ghaziabad trains

12443
Haldia Anand Vihar Terminal SF Express
PRYJ ()
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
09 hr 50 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
3A
₹ 990
SL
₹ 375
22409
Gaya Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express
PRYJ ()
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
09 hr 50 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
3A
₹ 705
12581
Manduadih New Delhi SF Express
PRYJ ()
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
09 hr 55 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
3A
₹ 990
SL
₹ 375
12561
Swatantrata Senani Express
PRYJ ()
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
08 hr 10 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
3A
₹ 990
SL
₹ 375
04043
Gaya Anand Vihar Terminal Special (via Allahabad)
PRYJ ()
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
10 hr 45 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
15483
Sikkim Mahananda Express
PRYJ ()
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
12 hr 55 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
3A
₹ 940
SL
₹ 345
12311
Kalka Mail
PRYJ ()
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
10 hr 50 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
3A
₹ 990
SL
₹ 375
2S
₹ 220
18309
Sambalpur Jammu Tawi Express
PRYJ ()
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
11 hr 25 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
3A
₹ 940
SL
₹ 345
18101
Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Link Express
PRYJ ()
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
11 hr 00 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
3A
₹ 940
SL
₹ 345
12505
North East Express
PRYJ ()
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
09 hr 00 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
3A
₹ 990
SL
₹ 375
12487
Seemanchal Express
PRYJ ()
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
08 hr 25 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
3A
₹ 990
SL
₹ 375
22487
Seemanchal Link Express
PRYJ ()
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
08 hr 25 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
3A
₹ 990
SL
₹ 375
14217
Unchahar Express
PRG ()
Prayag
13 hr 30 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
3A
₹ 960
SL
₹ 355
14005
Lichchhavi Express
PRYJ ()
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
09 hr 00 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
3A
₹ 940
SL
₹ 345
15955
Brahmaputra Mail
PRYJ ()
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
09 hr 45 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
3A
₹ 940
SL
₹ 345
12801
Purushottam Express
PRYJ ()
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
07 hr 40 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
3A
₹ 990
SL
₹ 375
12427
Rewa Anand Vihar Terminal SF Express
PRYJ ()
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
09 hr 30 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
3A
₹ 990
SL
₹ 375
12417
Prayagraj Express
PRYJ ()
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
08 hr 43 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
3A
₹ 990
SL
₹ 375
22433
Suhaildev SF Express (Via Allahabad)
PRYJ ()
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
09 hr 00 min
GZB ()
Ghaziabad
3A
₹ 990
SL
₹ 375
info

Allahabad to Ghaziabad train time table

Prayagraj Express (12417) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 8 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 610 kms. Rewa Anand Vihar Terminal SF Express (12427) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 9 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 610 kms. Seemanchal Express (12487) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 8 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 610 kms. Manduadih New Delhi SF Express (12581) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 9 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 610 kms. Purushottam Express (12801) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at taking a total of 7 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 610 kms.
info

Allahabad to Ghaziabad train Seat Availability

In Prayagraj Express (12417), seat availability status is GNWL55/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL165/WL91 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Rewa Anand Vihar Terminal SF Express (12427), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL63/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Seemanchal Express (12487), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL35/WL21 in Sleeper (SL) with 68% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Manduadih New Delhi SF Express (12581), seat availability status is GNWL17/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL102/WL20 in Sleeper (SL) with 82% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Purushottam Express (12801), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Allahabad to Ghaziabad train Fare

Fare for trains from Allahabad to Ghaziabad is Rs 220 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2310 in First AC (1A), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A), Rs 345 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 190 in None (GN) and Rs 705 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A), Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1020 in Third AC (3A).
info

Allahabad to Ghaziabad train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Allahabad to Ghaziabad - Gaya Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express (22409).

Allahabad to Ghaziabad Gaya Anand Vihar Terminal Garib Rath Express (22409) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . Allahabad to Ghaziabad garib-rath fare is Rs.705 in Third AC for this train.

info

Allahabad to Ghaziabad Prayagraj Express 12417

Allahabad to Ghaziabad Prayagraj Express (12417) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . Allahabad to Ghaziabad train fare is Rs.2310 in First AC, Rs.990 in Third AC, Rs.1385 in Second AC and Rs.375 in Sleeper for this train. In Prayagraj Express (12417), seat availability status is GNWL55/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL165/WL91 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Allahabad to Ghaziabad Rewa Anand Vihar Terminal SF Express 12427

Allahabad to Ghaziabad Rewa Anand Vihar Terminal SF Express (12427) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . Allahabad to Ghaziabad train fare is Rs.2310 in First AC, Rs.990 in Third AC, Rs.1385 in Second AC and Rs.375 in Sleeper for this train. In Rewa Anand Vihar Terminal SF Express (12427), seat availability status is RLWL5/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 73% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL63/WL56 in Sleeper (SL) with 28% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Allahabad to Ghaziabad Purushottam Express 12801

Allahabad to Ghaziabad Purushottam Express (12801) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . Allahabad to Ghaziabad train fare is Rs.205 in None, Rs.990 in Third AC, Rs.1385 in Second AC and Rs.375 in Sleeper for this train. In Purushottam Express (12801), seat availability status is RLWL6/WL5 in Second AC (2A) with 81% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Allahabad to Ghaziabad Manduadih New Delhi SF Express 12581

Allahabad to Ghaziabad Manduadih New Delhi SF Express (12581) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . Allahabad to Ghaziabad train fare is Rs.2310 in First AC, Rs.205 in None, Rs.990 in Third AC, Rs.1385 in Second AC and Rs.375 in Sleeper for this train. In Manduadih New Delhi SF Express (12581), seat availability status is GNWL17/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL102/WL20 in Sleeper (SL) with 82% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Allahabad to Ghaziabad Seemanchal Express 12487

Allahabad to Ghaziabad Seemanchal Express (12487) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Ghaziabad station (GZB) at . Allahabad to Ghaziabad train fare is Rs.990 in Third AC, Rs.1385 in Second AC and Rs.375 in Sleeper for this train. In Seemanchal Express (12487), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 79% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL35/WL21 in Sleeper (SL) with 68% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Allahabad to Ghaziabad train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Allahabad to Ghaziabad is Purushottam Express (12801) which travels a distance of 610 kms in just 7 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Allahabad to Ghaziabad is Unchahar Express (14217) which travels a distance of 624 kms in 13 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Allahabad to Ghaziabad is Haldia Anand Vihar Terminal SF Express (12443) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Allahabad to Ghaziabad is Tatanagar Jammu Tawi Link Express (18101) which reaches Ghaziabad with an average delay of over 4 hrs 26 mints.
info

About Allahabad

Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Prayagraj Allahabad Junction (PRYJ), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).
info

About Ghaziabad

Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.