Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Allahabad to Agra - Ghazipur City Bandra Terminus Covid 19 Special (09042) and Azimabad Covid 19 SF Special (02948).
Allahabad to Agra Ghazipur City Bandra Terminus Covid 19 Special (09042) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Agra Cantt station (AGC) at . This train has 4 stoppages. Allahabad to Agra covid fare is Rs.155 in None, Rs.755 in Third AC, Rs.280 in Sleeper, Rs.1070 in Second AC and Rs.170 in Second Seater for this train.
Allahabad to Agra Azimabad Covid 19 SF Special (02948) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Agra Fort station (AF) at . Allahabad to Agra covid fare is Rs.775 in Third AC, Rs.300 in Sleeper, Rs.1085 in Second AC and Rs.180 in Second Seater for this train. In Azimabad Covid 19 SF Special (02948), seat availability status is PQWL16/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL19/WL14 in Third AC (3A) with 57% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL80/WL52 in Sleeper (SL) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL28/WL20 in Second Seater (2S) with 40% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.