Train seat availability for all 20 trains that run from Allahabad to Allahabad City can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Allahabad to Allahabad City is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Allahabad to Allahabad City is Deekshabhoomi Express (11045) which travels a distance of 3 kms in just 6 mints. The slowest train from Allahabad to Allahabad City is Ahmedabad Patna Special Fare Special (09421) which travels a distance of 3 kms in 30 mints. The most punctual train from Allahabad to Allahabad City is Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express (11033) which reaches Prayagraj Rambag Allahabad City with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Allahabad to Allahabad City is Pune Darbhanga Gyan Ganga Express (11033) which reaches Prayagraj Rambag Allahabad City with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Prayagraj Allahabad Junction (PRYJ), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.