Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Allahabad to Meerut City - Prayagraj Udhampur SF Special Fare Special (04131) and Prayagraj Udhampur SF Summer Special (04141).
Allahabad to Meerut City Prayagraj Udhampur SF Special Fare Special (04131) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Meerut City station (MTC) at . This train has 9 stoppages. In Prayagraj Udhampur SF Special Fare Special (04131), seat availability status is GNWL4/WL1 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is AVAILABLE 1 in Third AC (3A), seat availability status is GNWL104/WL44 in Sleeper (SL) with 74% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL93/WL75 in Second Seater (2S) with 45% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
Allahabad to Meerut City Prayagraj Udhampur SF Summer Special (04141) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Meerut City station (MTC) at . This train has 7 stoppages.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.