Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Allahabad to Kota - Azimabad Covid 19 SF Special (02948) and Ghazipur City Bandra Terminus Covid 19 Special (09042).
Allahabad to Kota Azimabad Covid 19 SF Special (02948) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Kota Jn station (KOTA) at . This train has 7 stoppages. Allahabad to Kota covid fare is Rs.1165 in Third AC, Rs.445 in Sleeper, Rs.1645 in Second AC and Rs.260 in Second Seater for this train.
Allahabad to Kota Ghazipur City Bandra Terminus Covid 19 Special (09042) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Kota Jn station (KOTA) at . This train has 10 stoppages. Allahabad to Kota covid fare is Rs.235 in None, Rs.1135 in Third AC, Rs.420 in Sleeper, Rs.1625 in Second AC and Rs.250 in Second Seater for this train. In Ghazipur City Bandra Terminus Covid 19 Special (09042), seat availability status is GNWL104/WL49 in Third AC (3A) with 68% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL358/WL204 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET in Second Seater (2S) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.