close
swap_horiz
close

Allahabad to Koderma trains

02308
Bikaner Howrah Link Covid 19 SF Special
PRYJ ( )
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
07 hr 07 min
KQR ( )
Koderma
02802
Purushottam COVID 19 Special
PRYJ ( )
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
07 hr 20 min
KQR ( )
Koderma
12495
Pratap SF Express
PRYJ ( )
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
08 hr 20 min
KQR ( )
Koderma
12941
Parasnath SF Express
PRYJ ( )
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
08 hr 20 min
KQR ( )
Koderma
12816
Nandan Kanan (Neelanchal) Express
PRYJ ( )
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
06 hr 53 min
KQR ( )
Koderma
12308
Jodhpur Howrah Superfast Express
PRYJ ( )
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
07 hr 07 min
KQR ( )
Koderma
22308
Bikaner Howrah Link Superfast Express
PRYJ ( )
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
07 hr 07 min
KQR ( )
Koderma
12324
Anand Vihar Terminal Howrah SF Express
PRYJ ( )
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
07 hr 06 min
KQR ( )
Koderma
12988
Ajmer Sealdah SF Express
PRYJ ( )
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
07 hr 10 min
KQR ( )
Koderma
22806
Anand Vihar Terminal Bhubaneswar Weekly SF Express
PRYJ ( )
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
07 hr 10 min
KQR ( )
Koderma
12818
Jharkhand Swarna Jayanti Express (Via Gomoh)
PRYJ ( )
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
06 hr 56 min
KQR ( )
Koderma
12312
Kalka Mail
PRYJ ( )
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
07 hr 21 min
KQR ( )
Koderma
12802
Purushottam Express
PRYJ ( )
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
07 hr 20 min
KQR ( )
Koderma
12382
Poorva Express (Via Gaya)
PRYJ ( )
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
08 hr 03 min
KQR ( )
Koderma
11045
Deekshabhoomi Express
PRYJ ( )
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
08 hr 25 min
KQR ( )
Koderma
18610
Mumbai LTT Ranchi Weekly Express
PRYJ ( )
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction
09 hr 00 min
KQR ( )
Koderma
info

Allahabad to Koderma train time table

Jodhpur Howrah Superfast Express (12308) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Koderma station (KQR) at taking a total of 7 hrs 7 mints to cover the distance of 434 kms. This train has 8 stoppages. Kalka Mail (12312) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Koderma station (KQR) at taking a total of 7 hrs 21 mints to cover the distance of 434 kms. This train has 7 stoppages. Purushottam Express (12802) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Koderma station (KQR) at taking a total of 7 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 434 kms. This train has 10 stoppages.
info

Allahabad to Koderma train Seat Availability

Train seat availability for all 16 trains that run from Allahabad to Koderma can be found in above table.
info

Allahabad to Koderma train Fare

Fare for trains from Allahabad to Koderma is Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1785 in First AC (1A), Rs 1005 in Second AC (2A), Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 145 in None (GN) and Rs 705 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
info

Allahabad to Koderma covid19 lockdown special trains

Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Allahabad to Koderma - Bikaner Howrah Link Covid 19 SF Special (02308) and Purushottam COVID 19 Special (02802).

Allahabad to Koderma Bikaner Howrah Link Covid 19 SF Special (02308) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Koderma station (KQR) at . This train has 11 stoppages. Allahabad to Koderma covid fare is Rs.165 in None, Rs.765 in Third AC, Rs.1065 in Second AC and Rs.295 in Sleeper for this train.

Allahabad to Koderma Purushottam COVID 19 Special (02802) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Koderma station (KQR) at . This train has 10 stoppages. Allahabad to Koderma covid fare is Rs.765 in Third AC, Rs.180 in Second Seater, Rs.1065 in Second AC and Rs.295 in Sleeper for this train. In Purushottam COVID 19 Special (02802), seat availability status is RLWL9/WL7 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL35/WL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL13/WL11 in Second Seater (2S) with 59% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Allahabad to Koderma Purushottam Express 12802

Allahabad to Koderma Purushottam Express (12802) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Koderma station (KQR) at . This train has 10 stoppages. Allahabad to Koderma train fare is Rs.165 in None, Rs.765 in Third AC, Rs.1065 in Second AC and Rs.295 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Allahabad to Koderma Jodhpur Howrah Superfast Express 12308

Allahabad to Koderma Jodhpur Howrah Superfast Express (12308) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Koderma station (KQR) at . This train has 8 stoppages. Allahabad to Koderma train fare is Rs.165 in None, Rs.765 in Third AC, Rs.1065 in Second AC and Rs.295 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Allahabad to Koderma Kalka Mail 12312

Allahabad to Koderma Kalka Mail (12312) departs from Prayagraj Allahabad Junction station (PRYJ) at and arrives Koderma station (KQR) at . This train has 7 stoppages. Allahabad to Koderma train fare is Rs.1785 in First AC, Rs.165 in None, Rs.765 in Third AC, Rs.1065 in Second AC and Rs.295 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Allahabad to Koderma train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Allahabad to Koderma is Nandan Kanan (Neelanchal) Express (12816) which travels a distance of 433 kms in just 6 hrs 53 mints. The slowest train from Allahabad to Koderma is Mumbai LTT Ranchi Weekly Express (18610) which travels a distance of 423 kms in 9 hrs. The most punctual train from Allahabad to Koderma is Bikaner Howrah Link Covid 19 SF Special (02308) which reaches Koderma with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Allahabad to Koderma is Bikaner Howrah Link Covid 19 SF Special (02308) which reaches Koderma with an average delay of over 0 minute.
info

About Allahabad

Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Prayagraj Allahabad Junction (PRYJ), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.