Prayagraj Allahabad Junction to Durgapura train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction Station Details
|12403||Prayagraj Jaipur SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|14163||SANGAM EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|22437||ANVT HUMSAFAR||M - W - - S -||Origin||No Delay||6|
|22130||TULSI EXPRESS||M - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||10|
|22431||PRYJ UHP EXP||- T - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||6|
Durgapura Station Details
|19808||HSR KOTA EXP||- T - T F - S||3 min||1|
|19814||HSR KOTA EXP||M - W - - S -||3 min||1|
|18574||BGKT VSKP EXP||- - - - - - S||3 min||1|
|20471||BKN PURI EXP||M - - - - - -||3 min||1|
|12396||ZIYARAT EXP||- - - - F - -||3 min||1|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Allahabad to Durgapura can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Allahabad to Durgapura is Rs 2785 in First AC (1A), Rs 1175 in Third AC (3A), Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1655 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 265 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1500 in Third AC (3A), Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2125 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 280 in Second Seater (2S).
Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Prayagraj Allahabad Junction (PRYJ), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.