Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Porbandar to Vadodara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Porbandar to Vadodara is Rs 165 in None (GN), Rs 865 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1240 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1180 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1660 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Porbandar to Vadodara is Porbandar Kochuveli Weekly Express (19262) which travels a distance of 559 kms in just 10 hrs 55 mints. The slowest train from Porbandar to Vadodara is Saurashtra Express (19016) which travels a distance of 559 kms in 12 hrs 17 mints. The most punctual train from Porbandar to Vadodara is Porbandar Santragachi Kavi Guru SF Express (12949) which reaches Vadodara Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Porbandar to Vadodara is Porbandar Howrah ( Aradhana ) Superfast Express (12905) which reaches Vadodara Jn with an average delay of over 17 mints.
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.