Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Pokla to Sambalpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pokla to Sambalpur is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 90 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 180 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Pokla to Sambalpur is Hatia Malatipatpur Special (08451) which travels a distance of 252 kms in just 5 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Pokla to Sambalpur is Jammu Tawi Sambalpur Express (18310) which travels a distance of 252 kms in 6 hrs 35 mints. The most punctual train from Pokla to Sambalpur is Manduadih Sambalpur Express (18312) which reaches Sambalpur with an average delay of just 3 mints. The most delayed train from Pokla to Sambalpur is Jammu Tawi Sambalpur Express (18310) which reaches Sambalpur with an average delay of over 4 hrs 50 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.