Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Pithapuram to Kottavalasa can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pithapuram to Kottavalasa is Rs 65 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Pithapuram to Kottavalasa is East Coast Express (18646) which travels a distance of 164 kms in just 4 hrs 17 mints. The slowest train from Pithapuram to Kottavalasa is Guntur Rayagada Express (17243) which travels a distance of 165 kms in 6 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Pithapuram to Kottavalasa is Alappuzha Tatanagar Link Express (18190) which reaches Kottavalasa with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Pithapuram to Kottavalasa is Alappuzha Dhanbad (Bokaro) Express (13352) which reaches Kottavalasa with an average delay of over 19 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.