Train seat availability for all 10 trains that run from Phulera Jn to Beawar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Phulera Jn to Beawar is Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Phulera Jn to Beawar is Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Katra Ahmedabad Express (19416) which travels a distance of 132 kms in just 2 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Phulera Jn to Beawar is Jaipur Ahmedabad Passenger (54806) which travels a distance of 132 kms in 4 hrs 42 mints. The most punctual train from Phulera Jn to Beawar is Delhi Sarai Rohilla Porbandar Express (19264) which reaches Beawar with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Phulera Jn to Beawar is Ala Hazrat Express (via Bhildi) (14321) which reaches Beawar with an average delay of over 27 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.