Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Perambur to Aluva can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Perambur to Aluva is Rs 220 in None (GN), Rs 1000 in Third AC (3A), Rs 370 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1430 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 220 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1315 in Third AC (3A), Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1850 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 235 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Perambur to Aluva is Patna Ernakulam Weekly SF Special (via Nagpur) (06360) which travels a distance of 675 kms in just 11 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Perambur to Aluva is Tatanagar Ernakulam Jn. Special (08189) which travels a distance of 663 kms in 12 hrs 53 mints. The most punctual train from Perambur to Aluva is Aronai Express (12508) which reaches Aluva with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Perambur to Aluva is Aronai Express (12508) which reaches Aluva with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.