Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Penukonda to Dhone can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Penukonda to Dhone is Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 90 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 120 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 285 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Penukonda to Dhone is Mysuru Kacheguda SF Express (12786) which travels a distance of 187 kms in just 3 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Penukonda to Dhone is Bengaluru Cantt. Vijayawada Passenger (56503) which travels a distance of 241 kms in 7 hrs 40 mints. The most punctual train from Penukonda to Dhone is Kondaveedu Express (17212) which reaches Dhone with an average delay of just 7 mints. The most delayed train from Penukonda to Dhone is Yesvantpur Kacheguda (Prashanti Nilayam) Express (17604) which reaches Dhone with an average delay of over 1 hrs 38 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.