No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Payyanur to Nileshwar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Payyanur to Nileshwar is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Payyanur to Nileshwar is Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617) which travels a distance of 20 kms in just 18 mints. The slowest train from Payyanur to Nileshwar is Thiruvananthapuram Mangaluru Central Express (16347) which travels a distance of 20 kms in 29 mints. The most punctual train from Payyanur to Nileshwar is MGR Chennai Central Mangaluru Central SF Express (12685) which reaches Nileshwar with an average delay of just 4 mints. The most delayed train from Payyanur to Nileshwar is West Coast SF Express (22637) which reaches Nileshwar with an average delay of over 1 hrs 7 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.