No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Payangadi to Kotikulam can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Payangadi to Kotikulam is Rs 50 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 35 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Payangadi to Kotikulam is Chennai Egmore Mangaluru Central Express (16159) which travels a distance of 54 kms in just 59 mints. The slowest train from Payangadi to Kotikulam is Malabar Express (16629) which travels a distance of 55 kms in 1 hrs 24 mints. The most punctual train from Payangadi to Kotikulam is Coimbatore Mangaluru Central Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (56323) which reaches Kotikulam with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Payangadi to Kotikulam is Thiruvananthapuram Mangaluru Central Express (16347) which reaches Kotikulam with an average delay of over 11 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.