No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Payangadi to Kasaragod can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Payangadi to Kasaragod is Rs 55 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 40 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Payangadi to Kasaragod is Maveli Express (16604) which travels a distance of 64 kms in just 1 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Payangadi to Kasaragod is Malabar Express (16629) which travels a distance of 64 kms in 1 hrs 34 mints. The most punctual train from Payangadi to Kasaragod is Kannur Mangaluru Central Passenger (UnReserved) (56655) which reaches Kasaragod with an average delay of just 3 mints. The most delayed train from Payangadi to Kasaragod is Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617) which reaches Kasaragod with an average delay of over 41 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.