close
swap_horiz
close

Patna to Tilda trains

13288
South Bihar Express
RJPB ()
Rajendra Nagar Bihar
22 hr 43 min
TLD ()
Tilda
SL
₹ 475
info

Patna to Tilda train time table

South Bihar Express (13288) departs from Rajendra Nagar Bihar station (RJPB) at and arrives Tilda station (TLD) at taking a total of 22 hrs 43 mints to cover the distance of 1035 kms.
info

Patna to Tilda train Seat Availability

In South Bihar Express (13288), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL36/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL89/WL45 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL291/WL217 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Patna to Tilda train Fare

Fare for trains from Patna to Tilda is Rs 3195 in First AC (1A), Rs 265 in None (GN), Rs 1290 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1875 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1665 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 610 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Patna to Tilda South Bihar Express 13288

Patna to Tilda South Bihar Express (13288) departs from Rajendra Nagar Bihar station (RJPB) at and arrives Tilda station (TLD) at . Patna to Tilda train fare is Rs.3195 in First AC, Rs.265 in None, Rs.1290 in Third AC, Rs.1875 in Second AC and Rs.475 in Sleeper for this train. In South Bihar Express (13288), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL36/WL22 in Second AC (2A) with 61% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL89/WL45 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL291/WL217 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Patna to Tilda train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Patna to Tilda is South Bihar Express (13288) which travels a distance of 1035 kms in just 22 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Patna to Tilda is South Bihar Express (13288) which travels a distance of 1035 kms in 22 hrs 43 mints. The most punctual train from Patna to Tilda is South Bihar Express (13288) which reaches Tilda with an average delay of just 40 mints. The most delayed train from Patna to Tilda is South Bihar Express (13288) which reaches Tilda with an average delay of over 40 mints.
info

About Patna

The capital city of Bihar, Patna has been the birthplace of the most important kingdoms of India. Not just kingdoms, but also many religions including Buddhism and Jainism have been started in this region. It had an estimated population of 1.68 million in 2011. It is the 19th largest city in India. Patna has multiple railway stations and an Airport named 'Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport' which is 7 km from Patna Jn station. Patna is one of the holiest cities in Sikhism as it has Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb - one of the Five Takhts of Sikhism. The Gurdwara at Patna Sahib is in remembrance of the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs. Pathar ki Masjid is also a must visit in Patna it stands on the bank of the river Ganges near Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb. The whole structure is build of stones. Jain pilgrimages also visit Patna mainly for Kamaldah Jain Temple, which is the oldest Jain temple in Patna built in 18th century. Other attractions are Gandhi Maidan, Patna zoo, Buddha Smriti Park. Public transport in patna is provided by buses auto rickshaws and local trains. Bihari cuisine is also very famous across India. Some well known dishes of Bihari cuisine include sattu paratha, chokha, fish curry, Bihari kebab, postaa-dana kaa halwaa, malpua, dal pitha (Bihari version of momos), kheer makhana and thekua/khajuria. Street foods such as Samosa, Chaat, litti chokha, phuchka, South Indian and Chinese cuisine are favourite among people. Patna has 5 railway stations - Patna Jn (PNBE), Rajendra Nagar Bihar (RJPB), Danapur (DNR), Patliputra (PPTA) and Patna Saheb (PNC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
In bilaspur rewa express ac coach is also available
In bilaspur rewa express ac coach is also available.
edit Answer
7 views
  
0 reply
Upgradation to the next opted train under vikalp will be intimated or not?
Upgradation to the next opted ट्रेन under Vikalp will be intimated or not by the railway authorities.
edit Answer
434 views
  
1 reply
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
edit Answer
72 views
  
0 reply
What is the time of train no. 19039?
[ My query is about train 19039 ]
edit Answer
290 views
  
1 reply
PNR status not working from many days
PNR status not working from many days. Is it technical issue? when it will solve? How can I predict my ticket confirmation chance?
edit Answer
116 views
  
0 reply
Why isn't PNR status option working in Trainman app?
[ My query is about train 11463 ] PNR status not working last 2 days… Trainman app not supporting…
edit Answer
381 views
  
2 replies
Query about coach positioning of train no. 19566
[My query is about train 19566] Why A1 and A2 rake position of 19566 are differently placed and not side by side. Gap between A1 and A2 are huge. Is it due to quota or separation of coaches.
edit Answer
145 views
  
0 reply
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
170 views
  
0 reply
Can I get confirm tickets for Amravati - Jabalpur express 12159 from Nagpur station to Jabalpur on 22 Jan 2019
About Tickets confirming issue
edit Answer
334 views
  
1 reply
Added by mistake 2
A person named Rajiv phone number - 9315894495 has cheated me. He took 3100 Rs from me and now he is not picking up calls
edit Answer
342 views
  
1 reply
How to change middle berth to upper berth?
[My query is about PNR 8314538245 for train 11005 PUDUCHERRY EXP]
edit Answer
766 views
  
1 reply