Patna Jn to Silchar train Seat Availability & Fare
Patna Jn Station Details
|08440||Patna Puri Special Fare Special||- - - - - - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|13239||Patna Kota Express (Via Sultanpur)||M - W T F - -||Origin||No Delay||5|
|22644||Patna Ernakulam SF Express (via Asansol)||- - - T F - -||Origin||No Delay||2,3|
|15126||Patna Kashi Jan Shatabdi Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6,7|
|13201||Patna Mumbai LTT Janta Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||4|
Silchar Station Details
|15612||Silchar Guwahati Express||- - W - F - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|13176||Silchar Sealdah Kanchanjungha Express||M - W - F - -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|15641||Barak Brahmaputra Express||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|15664||Silchar Agartala Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|12516||Silchar Coimbatore Express||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Patna to Silchar - New Delhi Silchar Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (14038).
Patna to Silchar New Delhi Silchar Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (14038) departs from Patliputra station (PPTA) at and arrives Silchar station (SCL) at . Patna to Silchar sampark-kranti fare is Rs.3695 in First AC, Rs.1510 in Third AC, Rs.340 in Second Seater, Rs.2180 in Second AC and Rs.565 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.