Hide Fare
Show Fare

Patna to Satna train seat availability & fare

Wed, May 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express
13201


PNBE


STA
11:59
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL14/WL12
66%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL44/WL30
63%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/PQWL152
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Asansol Mumbai CSMT SF Express
12361


PNBE


STA
10:05
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Raxaul Mumbai LTT Karmabhoomi Express (UnReserved)
12545


PNBE


STA
10:05
- - - - F - -
--
--
--
--
Jaynagar Mumbai LTT Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
15547


PNBE


STA
10:05
- T - - - - -
--
--
--
--
New Jalpaiguri Jabalpur Summer Special Fare Special
01712


PPTA


STA
09:52
- - W - - - -
--
--
RLWL5/WL5
56%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL6/WL6
57%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Patna Ahmedabad Express
19422


PNBE


STA
13:55
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jaynagar Udhna Antyodaya Express
15563


PNBE


STA
09:10
- - - - F - -
--
--
--
--
Patliputra Mumbai LTT SF Express
12142


PPTA


STA
09:05
M T W T F S S
GNWL9/WL9
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL52/WL35
63%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL160/WL84
41%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/GNWL401
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Danapur Secunderabad SF Express
12792


DNR


STA
11:25
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL9/WL9
61%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
PQWL27/WL20
58%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
PQWL130/WL115
44%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
Patna Mumbai CSMT Suvidha SF Express
82355


PNBE


STA
08:50
- - W - - - S
--
AVAILABLE 6
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 17
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 17
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Guwahati Mumbai LTT Express (via Katihar)
15646


PNBE


STA
09:30
M - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kamakhya Mumbai LTT AC Express
12520


DNR


STA
08:15
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Patna Vasco Express
12742


PNBE


STA
09:00
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bhagalpur Mumbai LTT SF Express
12335


PNBE


STA
09:00
- T - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Guwahati Mumbai LTT Express (via Malda Town)
15648


PNBE


STA
09:00
- - W - - - -
--
REGRET/RLWL11
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL22
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL76
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Bhagalpur Surat (Tapti Ganga) SF Express
22948


PNBE


STA
09:10
M - - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur)
16360


PNBE


STA
11:15
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Danapur Udhna Bi Weekly Express
19064


DNR


STA
11:20
- - W - - - S
--
GNWL49/WL13
40%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL109/WL65
14%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL490/WL367
1%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Patna Pune Weekly Special Fare Special
01350


PNBE


STA
09:20
- - W - - - -
--
GNWL34/WL13
69%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
AVAILABLE 17
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL226/WL144
18%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Bhagalpur Ajmer Express
13423


PNBE


STA
09:40
- - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sanghamitra SF Express
12296


DNR


STA
08:50
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL28/WL18
52%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
PQWL57/WL26
48%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL201
0%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
Patliputra Yesvantpur Weekly SF Express
22351


PPTA


STA
09:05
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bagmati Express
12577


PNBE


STA
09:00
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Raxaul Secunderabad Special Fare Special
07092


PNBE


STA
10:45
- - - - F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Agartala Habibganj Summer Special
01666


DNR


STA
08:40
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Danapur Pune SF Express
12150


DNR


STA
09:15
M T W T F S S
--
PQWL14/WL4
17%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
PQWL43/WL28
11%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL101
0%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Patna Purna Express
17609


PNBE


STA
08:40
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Patna Bandra Terminus HumSafar Express
22914


PNBE


STA
08:40
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Patna Bandra Terminus SF Express
22972


PNBE


STA
08:45
- - W - - - -
--
PQWL3/WL3
54%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL9/WL9
51%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
PQWL106/WL88
17%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Patna Mumbai CSMT Summer Special
01174


PNBE


STA
11:30
- - - - - S -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends

Patna to Satna train time table

Patna Purna Express (17609) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 8 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 525 kms. Patliputra Mumbai LTT SF Express (12142) departs from Patliputra station (PPTA) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 9 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 521 kms. Danapur Pune SF Express (12150) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 9 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 515 kms. Sanghamitra SF Express (12296) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at taking a total of 8 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 515 kms.

Patna to Satna train Seat Availability

In Patliputra Mumbai LTT SF Express (12142), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL9 in First AC (1A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL52/WL35 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL160/WL84 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL401 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Danapur Pune SF Express (12150), seat availability status is PQWL14/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 17% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL43/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 11% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sanghamitra SF Express (12296), seat availability status is PQWL28/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL57/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL201 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Satna train Fare

Fare for trains from Patna to Satna is Rs 2055 in First AC (1A), Rs 1195 in Second AC (2A), Rs 305 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 160 in None (GN) and Rs 835 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1615 in Second AC (2A), Rs 405 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1150 in Third AC (3A).

Patna to Satna train Suvidha

Suvidha as the name suggests is a series of express trains that was introduced a couple of years back in lieu to beat the peak season rush on other trains. These trains have sleeper, second seating and ac coaches. The advance reservation period for these trains are a maximum of 30 days only as against other trains that have 120 days of ARP. For suvidha trains passengers are issued either confirmed berth or RAC and there is no waitlist concept in Suvidha trains. So for passengers who are looking for a sure shot seat can opt for Suvidha train if this train is available for your route. But hang on, before you proceed further to book a ticket in this trains, let us tell you that it will burn a hole in your pocket because Suvidha trains too have dynamic fare (flexi fare) system just like rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. So you might end up paying more for a SL class than Second AC of any other train on same route. Also, senior citizens and children are not given any privilege of concession in these trains. And once you drop the plan to travel, do it carefully as there is no cancellation permitted for these trains of course with some exceptions. 1 suvidha train runs from Patna to Satna - Patna Mumbai CSMT Suvidha SF Express (82355).

Patna to Satna Patna Mumbai CSMT Suvidha SF Express (82355) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . In Patna Mumbai CSMT Suvidha SF Express (82355), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 6 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 17 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 17 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Patna to Satna train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Patna to Satna - Patna Bandra Terminus HumSafar Express (22914).

Patna to Satna Patna Bandra Terminus HumSafar Express (22914) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Patna to Satna humsafar fare is Rs.1455 in Third AC for this train.

Patna to Satna Patna Purna Express 17609

Patna to Satna Patna Purna Express (17609) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Patna to Satna train fare is Rs.160 in None, Rs.835 in Third AC, Rs.1195 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train.

Patna to Satna Danapur Pune SF Express 12150

Patna to Satna Danapur Pune SF Express (12150) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Patna to Satna train fare is Rs.170 in None, Rs.870 in Third AC, Rs.1230 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Danapur Pune SF Express (12150), seat availability status is PQWL14/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 17% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL43/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 11% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL101 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Satna Sanghamitra SF Express 12296

Patna to Satna Sanghamitra SF Express (12296) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Patna to Satna train fare is Rs.870 in Third AC, Rs.1230 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Sanghamitra SF Express (12296), seat availability status is PQWL28/WL18 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL57/WL26 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL201 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Satna Patliputra Mumbai LTT SF Express 12142

Patna to Satna Patliputra Mumbai LTT SF Express (12142) departs from Patliputra station (PPTA) at and arrives Satna station (STA) at . Patna to Satna train fare is Rs.2080 in First AC, Rs.175 in None, Rs.880 in Third AC, Rs.1245 in Second AC and Rs.335 in Sleeper for this train. In Patliputra Mumbai LTT SF Express (12142), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL9 in First AC (1A) with 72% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL52/WL35 in Second AC (2A) with 63% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL160/WL84 in Third AC (3A) with 41% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/GNWL401 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Patna

The capital city of Bihar, Patna has been the birthplace of the most important kingdoms of India. Not just kingdoms, but also many religions including Buddhism and Jainism have been started in this region. It had an estimated population of 1.68 million in 2011. It is the 19th largest city in India. Patna has multiple railway stations and an Airport named 'Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport' which is 7 km from Patna Jn station. Patna is one of the holiest cities in Sikhism as it has Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb - one of the Five Takhts of Sikhism. The Gurdwara at Patna Sahib is in remembrance of the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs. Pathar ki Masjid is also a must visit in Patna it stands on the bank of the river Ganges near Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb. The whole structure is build of stones. Jain pilgrimages also visit Patna mainly for Kamaldah Jain Temple, which is the oldest Jain temple in Patna built in 18th century. Other attractions are Gandhi Maidan, Patna zoo, Buddha Smriti Park. Public transport in patna is provided by buses auto rickshaws and local trains. Bihari cuisine is also very famous across India. Some well known dishes of Bihari cuisine include sattu paratha, chokha, fish curry, Bihari kebab, postaa-dana kaa halwaa, malpua, dal pitha (Bihari version of momos), kheer makhana and thekua/khajuria. Street foods such as Samosa, Chaat, litti chokha, phuchka, South Indian and Chinese cuisine are favourite among people. Patna has 5 railway stations - Patna Jn (PNBE), Rajendra Nagar Bihar (RJPB), Danapur (DNR), Patliputra (PPTA) and Patna Saheb (PNC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.