Hide Fare
Show Fare

Patna to Rourkela train seat availability & fare

Thu, May 24
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
South Bihar Express
13288


RJPB


ROU
15:06
M T W T F S S
GNWL10/WL5
70%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL43/WL34
50%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL67/WL44
54%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL119/WL55
74%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Patna Bilaspur Superfast Express
22844


PNBE


ROU
12:05
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Patna to Rourkela train time table

Patna Bilaspur Superfast Express (22844) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Rourkela station (ROU) at taking a total of 12 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 659 kms. South Bihar Express (13288) departs from Rajendra Nagar Bihar station (RJPB) at and arrives Rourkela station (ROU) at taking a total of 15 hrs 6 mints to cover the distance of 657 kms.

Patna to Rourkela train Seat Availability

In South Bihar Express (13288), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL7 in First AC (1A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL35/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL91/WL61 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL173/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 61% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Rourkela train Fare

Fare for trains from Patna to Rourkela is Rs 2335 in First AC (1A), Rs 185 in None (GN), Rs 965 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1385 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 355 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1280 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1805 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 455 in Sleeper (SL).

Patna to Rourkela South Bihar Express 13288

Patna to Rourkela South Bihar Express (13288) departs from Rajendra Nagar Bihar station (RJPB) at and arrives Rourkela station (ROU) at . Patna to Rourkela train fare is Rs.2335 in First AC, Rs.185 in None, Rs.965 in Third AC, Rs.1385 in Second AC and Rs.355 in Sleeper for this train. In South Bihar Express (13288), seat availability status is GNWL9/WL7 in First AC (1A) with 78% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL35/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL91/WL61 in Third AC (3A) with 39% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL173/WL83 in Sleeper (SL) with 61% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Rourkela Patna Bilaspur Superfast Express 22844

Patna to Rourkela Patna Bilaspur Superfast Express (22844) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Rourkela station (ROU) at . Patna to Rourkela train fare is Rs.200 in None, Rs.1010 in Third AC, Rs.1430 in Second AC and Rs.385 in Sleeper for this train.

About Patna

The capital city of Bihar, Patna has been the birthplace of the most important kingdoms of India. Not just kingdoms, but also many religions including Buddhism and Jainism have been started in this region. It had an estimated population of 1.68 million in 2011. It is the 19th largest city in India. Patna has multiple railway stations and an Airport named 'Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport' which is 7 km from Patna Jn station. Patna is one of the holiest cities in Sikhism as it has Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb - one of the Five Takhts of Sikhism. The Gurdwara at Patna Sahib is in remembrance of the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs. Pathar ki Masjid is also a must visit in Patna it stands on the bank of the river Ganges near Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb. The whole structure is build of stones. Jain pilgrimages also visit Patna mainly for Kamaldah Jain Temple, which is the oldest Jain temple in Patna built in 18th century. Other attractions are Gandhi Maidan, Patna zoo, Buddha Smriti Park. Public transport in patna is provided by buses auto rickshaws and local trains. Bihari cuisine is also very famous across India. Some well known dishes of Bihari cuisine include sattu paratha, chokha, fish curry, Bihari kebab, postaa-dana kaa halwaa, malpua, dal pitha (Bihari version of momos), kheer makhana and thekua/khajuria. Street foods such as Samosa, Chaat, litti chokha, phuchka, South Indian and Chinese cuisine are favourite among people. Patna has 5 railway stations - Patna Jn (PNBE), Rajendra Nagar Bihar (RJPB), Danapur (DNR), Patliputra (PPTA) and Patna Saheb (PNC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.