Hide Fare
Show Fare

Patna to Manmad Jn train seat availability & fare

Tue, May 29
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express
13201


PNBE


MMR
28:41
M T W T F S S
--
Availability
Trends
GNWL70/WL29
38%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Availability
Trends
Asansol Mumbai CSMT SF Express
12361


PNBE


MMR
24:02
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Raxaul Mumbai LTT Karmabhoomi Express (UnReserved)
12545


PNBE


MMR
24:02
- - - - F - -
--
--
--
--
Jaynagar Mumbai LTT Jansadharan Weekly Express (UnReserved)
15547


PNBE


MMR
24:00
- T - - - - -
--
--
--
--
Patliputra Mumbai LTT SF Express
12142


PPTA


MMR
22:48
M T W T F S S
GNWL7/WL5
62%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
GNWL58/WL36
21%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
GNWL182/WL110
10%
Trends
checked 16 hrs ago
GNWL540/WL394
4%
Trends
checked 23 hrs ago
Guwahati Mumbai LTT Express (via Katihar)
15646


PNBE


MMR
24:32
M - - T - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Kamakhya Mumbai LTT AC Express
12520


DNR


MMR
22:50
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Patna Vasco Express
12742


PNBE


MMR
26:12
- - - - - S -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bhagalpur Mumbai LTT SF Express
12335


PNBE


MMR
24:02
- T - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Guwahati Mumbai LTT Express (via Malda Town)
15648


PNBE


MMR
24:02
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Patna Pune Weekly Special Fare Special
01350


PNBE


MMR
26:00
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Danapur Pune SF Express
12150


DNR


MMR
23:05
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL35/WL25
25%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL107/WL52
17%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL353/WL228
5%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Patna to Manmad Jn train time table

Bhagalpur Mumbai LTT SF Express (12335) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at taking a total of 24 hrs 2 mints to cover the distance of 1451 kms. Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express (13201) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at taking a total of 28 hrs 41 mints to cover the distance of 1450 kms. Patliputra Mumbai LTT SF Express (12142) departs from Patliputra station (PPTA) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at taking a total of 22 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 1447 kms. Danapur Pune SF Express (12150) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at taking a total of 23 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1441 kms.

Patna to Manmad Jn train Seat Availability

In Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express (13201), seat availability status is GNWL70/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Patliputra Mumbai LTT SF Express (12142), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL58/WL36 in Second AC (2A) with 21% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL182/WL110 in Third AC (3A) with 10% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL540/WL394 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Danapur Pune SF Express (12150), seat availability status is GNWL35/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 25% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL107/WL52 in Third AC (3A) with 17% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL353/WL228 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Manmad Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Patna to Manmad Jn is Rs 3985 in First AC (1A), Rs 325 in None (GN), Rs 1560 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2275 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1980 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2800 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 745 in Sleeper (SL).

Patna to Manmad Jn Patliputra Mumbai LTT SF Express 12142

Patna to Manmad Jn Patliputra Mumbai LTT SF Express (12142) departs from Patliputra station (PPTA) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at . Patna to Manmad Jn train fare is Rs.3985 in First AC, Rs.340 in None, Rs.1605 in Third AC, Rs.2325 in Second AC and Rs.605 in Sleeper for this train. In Patliputra Mumbai LTT SF Express (12142), seat availability status is GNWL7/WL5 in First AC (1A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL58/WL36 in Second AC (2A) with 21% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL182/WL110 in Third AC (3A) with 10% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL540/WL394 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Manmad Jn Danapur Pune SF Express 12150

Patna to Manmad Jn Danapur Pune SF Express (12150) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at . Patna to Manmad Jn train fare is Rs.340 in None, Rs.1605 in Third AC, Rs.2325 in Second AC and Rs.605 in Sleeper for this train. In Danapur Pune SF Express (12150), seat availability status is GNWL35/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 25% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL107/WL52 in Third AC (3A) with 17% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL353/WL228 in Sleeper (SL) with 5% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Manmad Jn Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express 13201

Patna to Manmad Jn Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express (13201) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at . Patna to Manmad Jn train fare is Rs.325 in None, Rs.1560 in Third AC, Rs.2275 in Second AC and Rs.575 in Sleeper for this train. In Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express (13201), seat availability status is GNWL70/WL29 in Third AC (3A) with 38% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Manmad Jn Bhagalpur Mumbai LTT SF Express 12335

Patna to Manmad Jn Bhagalpur Mumbai LTT SF Express (12335) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Manmad Jn station (MMR) at . Patna to Manmad Jn train fare is Rs.345 in None, Rs.1620 in Third AC, Rs.2350 in Second AC and Rs.610 in Sleeper for this train.

About Patna

The capital city of Bihar, Patna has been the birthplace of the most important kingdoms of India. Not just kingdoms, but also many religions including Buddhism and Jainism have been started in this region. It had an estimated population of 1.68 million in 2011. It is the 19th largest city in India. Patna has multiple railway stations and an Airport named 'Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport' which is 7 km from Patna Jn station. Patna is one of the holiest cities in Sikhism as it has Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb - one of the Five Takhts of Sikhism. The Gurdwara at Patna Sahib is in remembrance of the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs. Pathar ki Masjid is also a must visit in Patna it stands on the bank of the river Ganges near Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb. The whole structure is build of stones. Jain pilgrimages also visit Patna mainly for Kamaldah Jain Temple, which is the oldest Jain temple in Patna built in 18th century. Other attractions are Gandhi Maidan, Patna zoo, Buddha Smriti Park. Public transport in patna is provided by buses auto rickshaws and local trains. Bihari cuisine is also very famous across India. Some well known dishes of Bihari cuisine include sattu paratha, chokha, fish curry, Bihari kebab, postaa-dana kaa halwaa, malpua, dal pitha (Bihari version of momos), kheer makhana and thekua/khajuria. Street foods such as Samosa, Chaat, litti chokha, phuchka, South Indian and Chinese cuisine are favourite among people. Patna has 5 railway stations - Patna Jn (PNBE), Rajendra Nagar Bihar (RJPB), Danapur (DNR), Patliputra (PPTA) and Patna Saheb (PNC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.