Hide Fare
Show Fare

Patna to Maihar train seat availability & fare

Sun, May 27
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express
13201


PNBE


MYR
12:32
M T W T F S S
PQWL31/WL20
55%
Trends
checked 14 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 47 min ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 50 min ago
New Jalpaiguri Jabalpur Summer Special Fare Special
01712


PPTA


MYR
10:42
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sanghamitra SF Express
12296


DNR


MYR
09:23
M T W T F S S
PQWL39/WL23
15%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
PQWL43/WL27
17%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
PQWL141/WL105
9%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Agartala Habibganj Summer Special
01666


DNR


MYR
09:13
- - - - - - S
RLWL17/WL8
50%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL30/WL12
42%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
RLWL73/WL62
37%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Danapur Pune SF Express
12150


DNR


MYR
09:48
M T W T F S S
PQWL19/WL15
52%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
PQWL44/WL36
48%
Trends
checked 11 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL102
0%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Patna to Maihar train time table

Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express (13201) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at taking a total of 12 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 560 kms. Danapur Pune SF Express (12150) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at taking a total of 9 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 551 kms. Sanghamitra SF Express (12296) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at taking a total of 9 hrs 23 mints to cover the distance of 551 kms.

Patna to Maihar train Seat Availability

In Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express (13201), seat availability status is PQWL31/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL50/WL37 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL172/WL148 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Danapur Pune SF Express (12150), seat availability status is PQWL19/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL44/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL102 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sanghamitra SF Express (12296), seat availability status is PQWL39/WL23 in Second AC (2A) with 15% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL43/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 17% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL141/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Maihar train Fare

Fare for trains from Patna to Maihar is Rs 165 in None (GN), Rs 865 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1240 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 315 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1180 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1660 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL).

Patna to Maihar Danapur Pune SF Express 12150

Patna to Maihar Danapur Pune SF Express (12150) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at . Patna to Maihar train fare is Rs.180 in None, Rs.910 in Third AC, Rs.1285 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train. In Danapur Pune SF Express (12150), seat availability status is PQWL19/WL15 in Second AC (2A) with 52% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL44/WL36 in Third AC (3A) with 48% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/PQWL102 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Maihar Sanghamitra SF Express 12296

Patna to Maihar Sanghamitra SF Express (12296) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at . Patna to Maihar train fare is Rs.910 in Third AC, Rs.1285 in Second AC and Rs.345 in Sleeper for this train. In Sanghamitra SF Express (12296), seat availability status is PQWL39/WL23 in Second AC (2A) with 15% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL43/WL27 in Third AC (3A) with 17% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL141/WL105 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Maihar Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express 13201

Patna to Maihar Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express (13201) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Maihar station (MYR) at . Patna to Maihar train fare is Rs.165 in None, Rs.865 in Third AC, Rs.1240 in Second AC and Rs.315 in Sleeper for this train. In Rajendra Nagar Terminal Mumbai LTT Janta Express (13201), seat availability status is PQWL31/WL20 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL50/WL37 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL172/WL148 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Patna

The capital city of Bihar, Patna has been the birthplace of the most important kingdoms of India. Not just kingdoms, but also many religions including Buddhism and Jainism have been started in this region. It had an estimated population of 1.68 million in 2011. It is the 19th largest city in India. Patna has multiple railway stations and an Airport named 'Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport' which is 7 km from Patna Jn station. Patna is one of the holiest cities in Sikhism as it has Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb - one of the Five Takhts of Sikhism. The Gurdwara at Patna Sahib is in remembrance of the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs. Pathar ki Masjid is also a must visit in Patna it stands on the bank of the river Ganges near Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb. The whole structure is build of stones. Jain pilgrimages also visit Patna mainly for Kamaldah Jain Temple, which is the oldest Jain temple in Patna built in 18th century. Other attractions are Gandhi Maidan, Patna zoo, Buddha Smriti Park. Public transport in patna is provided by buses auto rickshaws and local trains. Bihari cuisine is also very famous across India. Some well known dishes of Bihari cuisine include sattu paratha, chokha, fish curry, Bihari kebab, postaa-dana kaa halwaa, malpua, dal pitha (Bihari version of momos), kheer makhana and thekua/khajuria. Street foods such as Samosa, Chaat, litti chokha, phuchka, South Indian and Chinese cuisine are favourite among people. Patna has 5 railway stations - Patna Jn (PNBE), Rajendra Nagar Bihar (RJPB), Danapur (DNR), Patliputra (PPTA) and Patna Saheb (PNC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.