Hide Fare
Show Fare

Patna to Ludhiana train seat availability & fare

Tue, May 22
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Howrah Amritsar Express
13049


PNBE


LDH
29:08
M T W T F S S
--
--
RLWL14/WL12
60%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL45/WL38
22%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail
13005


PNBE


LDH
25:50
M T W T F S S
PQWL3/WL2
77%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
PQWL26/WL23
43%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
PQWL55/WL41
22%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
REGRET/PQWL151
0%
Trends
checked 18 hrs ago
Archana SF Express
12355


PNBE


LDH
22:05
- T - - - S -
--
GNWL41/WL10
59%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL199/WL66
13%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL383/WL239
5%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Himgiri SF Express
12331


PNBE


LDH
21:22
- - W - - S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Akal Takht Express
12317


PNBE


LDH
22:32
- - W - - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Patna to Ludhiana train time table

Akal Takht Express (12317) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 22 hrs 32 mints to cover the distance of 1226 kms. Himgiri SF Express (12331) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 21 hrs 22 mints to cover the distance of 1226 kms. Archana SF Express (12355) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 22 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 1244 kms. Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at taking a total of 25 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1244 kms.

Patna to Ludhiana train Seat Availability

In Akal Takht Express (12317), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL16/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL31/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL166/WL139 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Himgiri SF Express (12331), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL25/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL82/WL47 in Third AC (3A) with 11% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL212/WL149 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL41/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL163/WL133 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Ludhiana train Fare

Fare for trains from Patna to Ludhiana is Rs 3550 in First AC (1A), Rs 295 in None (GN), Rs 1425 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2075 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1835 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2600 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 675 in Sleeper (SL).

Patna to Ludhiana Akal Takht Express 12317

Patna to Ludhiana Akal Takht Express (12317) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Patna to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.3630 in First AC, Rs.1470 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train. In Akal Takht Express (12317), seat availability status is RLWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 59% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL16/WL14 in Second AC (2A) with 41% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL31/WL11 in Third AC (3A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL166/WL139 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Ludhiana Archana SF Express 12355

Patna to Ludhiana Archana SF Express (12355) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Patna to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.310 in None, Rs.1470 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train.

Patna to Ludhiana Himgiri SF Express 12331

Patna to Ludhiana Himgiri SF Express (12331) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Patna to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.3630 in First AC, Rs.1470 in Third AC, Rs.2125 in Second AC and Rs.555 in Sleeper for this train. In Himgiri SF Express (12331), seat availability status is RLWL4/WL4 in First AC (1A) with 51% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL25/WL19 in Second AC (2A) with 28% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL82/WL47 in Third AC (3A) with 11% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL212/WL149 in Sleeper (SL) with 4% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Ludhiana Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail 13005

Patna to Ludhiana Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Ludhiana Jn station (LDH) at . Patna to Ludhiana train fare is Rs.3550 in First AC, Rs.295 in None, Rs.1425 in Third AC, Rs.2075 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train. In Howrah Amritsar (Punjab) Mail (13005), seat availability status is PQWL3/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 77% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL18/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 56% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is PQWL41/WL32 in Third AC (3A) with 28% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is PQWL163/WL133 in Sleeper (SL) with 11% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

About Patna

The capital city of Bihar, Patna has been the birthplace of the most important kingdoms of India. Not just kingdoms, but also many religions including Buddhism and Jainism have been started in this region. It had an estimated population of 1.68 million in 2011. It is the 19th largest city in India. Patna has multiple railway stations and an Airport named 'Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport' which is 7 km from Patna Jn station. Patna is one of the holiest cities in Sikhism as it has Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb - one of the Five Takhts of Sikhism. The Gurdwara at Patna Sahib is in remembrance of the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs. Pathar ki Masjid is also a must visit in Patna it stands on the bank of the river Ganges near Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb. The whole structure is build of stones. Jain pilgrimages also visit Patna mainly for Kamaldah Jain Temple, which is the oldest Jain temple in Patna built in 18th century. Other attractions are Gandhi Maidan, Patna zoo, Buddha Smriti Park. Public transport in patna is provided by buses auto rickshaws and local trains. Bihari cuisine is also very famous across India. Some well known dishes of Bihari cuisine include sattu paratha, chokha, fish curry, Bihari kebab, postaa-dana kaa halwaa, malpua, dal pitha (Bihari version of momos), kheer makhana and thekua/khajuria. Street foods such as Samosa, Chaat, litti chokha, phuchka, South Indian and Chinese cuisine are favourite among people. Patna has 5 railway stations - Patna Jn (PNBE), Rajendra Nagar Bihar (RJPB), Danapur (DNR), Patliputra (PPTA) and Patna Saheb (PNC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.