Hide Fare
Show Fare

Patna to Katpadi Jn train seat availability & fare

Fri, August 17
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Patna Ernakulam Jn. Superfast Express (via Asansol)
22644


PNBE


KPD
40:00
- - - T F - -
GNWL9/RAC6
100%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
GNWL45/WL8
62%
Trends
checked 10 hrs ago
GNWL304/WL139
13%
Trends
checked 8 hrs ago
Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur)
16360


PNBE


KPD
43:50
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sanghamitra SF Express
12296


DNR


KPD
43:38
M T W T F S S
GNWL8/RAC13
100%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL41/WL17
81%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
GNWL301/WL194
6%
Trends
checked 5 hrs ago
Patliputra Yesvantpur Weekly SF Express
22351


PPTA


KPD
44:10
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bagmati Express
12577


PNBE


KPD
44:05
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Patna to Katpadi Jn train time table

Patna Ernakulam Jn. Superfast Express (via Asansol) (22644) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at taking a total of 40 hrs to cover the distance of 2212 kms. Bagmati Express (12577) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at taking a total of 44 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 2477 kms. Sanghamitra SF Express (12296) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at taking a total of 43 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 2467 kms. Patliputra Yesvantpur Weekly SF Express (22351) departs from Patliputra station (PPTA) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at taking a total of 44 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 2473 kms.

Patna to Katpadi Jn train Seat Availability

In Patna Ernakulam Jn. Superfast Express (via Asansol) (22644), seat availability status is GNWL9/RAC6 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL45/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL304/WL139 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Sanghamitra SF Express (12296), seat availability status is GNWL8/RAC13 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL41/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL301/WL194 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Katpadi Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Patna to Katpadi Jn is Rs 450 in None (GN), Rs 2060 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3020 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 780 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2480 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3545 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 980 in Sleeper (SL).

Patna to Katpadi Jn Sanghamitra SF Express 12296

Patna to Katpadi Jn Sanghamitra SF Express (12296) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at . Patna to Katpadi Jn train fare is Rs.2155 in Third AC, Rs.3180 in Second AC and Rs.825 in Sleeper for this train. In Sanghamitra SF Express (12296), seat availability status is GNWL8/RAC13 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL41/WL17 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL301/WL194 in Sleeper (SL) with 6% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Katpadi Jn Patna Ernakulam Jn. Superfast Express (via Asansol) 22644

Patna to Katpadi Jn Patna Ernakulam Jn. Superfast Express (via Asansol) (22644) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at . Patna to Katpadi Jn train fare is Rs.450 in None, Rs.2060 in Third AC, Rs.3020 in Second AC and Rs.780 in Sleeper for this train. In Patna Ernakulam Jn. Superfast Express (via Asansol) (22644), seat availability status is GNWL9/RAC6 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL45/WL8 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL304/WL139 in Sleeper (SL) with 13% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Katpadi Jn Patliputra Yesvantpur Weekly SF Express 22351

Patna to Katpadi Jn Patliputra Yesvantpur Weekly SF Express (22351) departs from Patliputra station (PPTA) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at . Patna to Katpadi Jn train fare is Rs.475 in None, Rs.2155 in Third AC, Rs.3180 in Second AC and Rs.825 in Sleeper for this train.

Patna to Katpadi Jn Bagmati Express 12577

Patna to Katpadi Jn Bagmati Express (12577) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Katpadi Jn station (KPD) at . Patna to Katpadi Jn train fare is Rs.475 in None, Rs.2165 in Third AC, Rs.3195 in Second AC and Rs.825 in Sleeper for this train.

Patna to Katpadi Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Patna to Katpadi Jn is Patna Ernakulam Jn. Superfast Express (via Asansol) (22644) which travels a distance of 2212 kms in just 40 hrs. The slowest train from Patna to Katpadi Jn is Patliputra Yesvantpur Weekly SF Express (22351) which travels a distance of 2473 kms in 44 hrs 10 mints. The most punctual train from Patna to Katpadi Jn is Patna Ernakulam Jn. Superfast Express (via Asansol) (22644) which reaches Katpadi Jn with an average delay of just 4 mints. The most delayed train from Patna to Katpadi Jn is Patliputra Yesvantpur Weekly SF Express (22351) which reaches Katpadi Jn with an average delay of over 2 hrs 32 mints.

About Patna

The capital city of Bihar, Patna has been the birthplace of the most important kingdoms of India. Not just kingdoms, but also many religions including Buddhism and Jainism have been started in this region. It had an estimated population of 1.68 million in 2011. It is the 19th largest city in India. Patna has multiple railway stations and an Airport named 'Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport' which is 7 km from Patna Jn station. Patna is one of the holiest cities in Sikhism as it has Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb - one of the Five Takhts of Sikhism. The Gurdwara at Patna Sahib is in remembrance of the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs. Pathar ki Masjid is also a must visit in Patna it stands on the bank of the river Ganges near Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb. The whole structure is build of stones. Jain pilgrimages also visit Patna mainly for Kamaldah Jain Temple, which is the oldest Jain temple in Patna built in 18th century. Other attractions are Gandhi Maidan, Patna zoo, Buddha Smriti Park. Public transport in patna is provided by buses auto rickshaws and local trains. Bihari cuisine is also very famous across India. Some well known dishes of Bihari cuisine include sattu paratha, chokha, fish curry, Bihari kebab, postaa-dana kaa halwaa, malpua, dal pitha (Bihari version of momos), kheer makhana and thekua/khajuria. Street foods such as Samosa, Chaat, litti chokha, phuchka, South Indian and Chinese cuisine are favourite among people. Patna has 5 railway stations - Patna Jn (PNBE), Rajendra Nagar Bihar (RJPB), Danapur (DNR), Patliputra (PPTA) and Patna Saheb (PNC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.