close
swap_horiz
close

Patna to Guwahati trains

flight
Check cheapest flight tickets from Patna to Guwahati on Fri, Jun 21
15623
Bhagat Ki Kothi Kamakhya Express
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
20 hr 15 min
KYQ ()
Kamakhya
SL
₹ 425
12424
New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express
DNR ()
Danapur
15 hr 48 min
GHY ()
Guwahati
15631
Barmer Guwahati Express
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
19 hr 50 min
KYQ ()
Kamakhya
SL
₹ 425
25631
Bikaner Guwahati Link Express
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
19 hr 50 min
KYQ ()
Kamakhya
SL
₹ 425
20502
Anand Vihar Terminal Agartala Rajdhani Express
PPTA ()
Patliputra
16 hr 04 min
KYQ ()
Kamakhya
15667
Gandhidham Kamakhya Express
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
19 hr 50 min
KYQ ()
Kamakhya
SL
₹ 430
15635
Okha Guwahati Dwarka Express
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
19 hr 55 min
KYQ ()
Kamakhya
SL
₹ 425
12519
Mumbai LTT Kamakhya AC SF Express
DNR ()
Danapur
17 hr 15 min
KYQ ()
Kamakhya
01665
Habibganj Agartala Special Fare Special
DNR ()
Danapur
17 hr 25 min
GHY ()
Guwahati
2A
N/A
3A
N/A
SL
N/A
15645
Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Katihar)
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
22 hr 50 min
KYQ ()
Kamakhya
SL
₹ 425
15647
Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Malda Town)
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
23 hr 50 min
KYQ ()
Kamakhya
SL
₹ 475
14056
Brahmaputra Mail
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
23 hr 45 min
KYQ ()
Kamakhya
SL
₹ 475
12502
New Delhi Guwahati Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express
PPTA ()
Patliputra
17 hr 50 min
GHY ()
Guwahati
SL
₹ 465
14020
Tripura Sundari Express
PPTA ()
Patliputra
17 hr 50 min
GHY ()
Guwahati
SL
₹ 435
15602
New Delhi Silchar Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express
PPTA ()
Patliputra
17 hr 50 min
GHY ()
Guwahati
SL
₹ 435
13282
Rajendra Nagar Terminal New Tinsukia Weekly Express
RJPB ()
Rajendra Nagar Bihar
18 hr 58 min
KYQ ()
Kamakhya
SL
₹ 440
12506
North East Express
DNR ()
Danapur
19 hr 10 min
KYQ ()
Kamakhya
SL
₹ 455
13248
Rajendra Nagar Terminal Kamakhya Capital Express
RJPB ()
Rajendra Nagar Bihar
23 hr 00 min
KYQ ()
Kamakhya
SL
₹ 445
info

Patna to Guwahati train time table

Brahmaputra Mail (14056) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Kamakhya station (KYQ) at taking a total of 23 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1039 kms. Rajendra Nagar Terminal Kamakhya Capital Express (13248) departs from Rajendra Nagar Bihar station (RJPB) at and arrives Kamakhya station (KYQ) at taking a total of 23 hrs to cover the distance of 942 kms. Rajendra Nagar Terminal New Tinsukia Weekly Express (13282) departs from Rajendra Nagar Bihar station (RJPB) at and arrives Kamakhya station (KYQ) at taking a total of 18 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 924 kms. North East Express (12506) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Kamakhya station (KYQ) at taking a total of 19 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 878 kms. New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Guwahati station (GHY) at taking a total of 15 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 885 kms.
info

Patna to Guwahati train Seat Availability

In North East Express (12506), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL22 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL11/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Patna to Guwahati train Fare

Fare for trains from Patna to Guwahati is Rs 2910 in First AC (1A), Rs 230 in None (GN), Rs 1160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1675 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2160 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 550 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Patna to Guwahati train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 2 rajdhani trains run from Patna to Guwahati - Anand Vihar Terminal Agartala Rajdhani Express (20502) and New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424).

Patna to Guwahati Anand Vihar Terminal Agartala Rajdhani Express (20502) departs from Patliputra station (PPTA) at and arrives Kamakhya station (KYQ) at . Patna to Guwahati rajdhani fare is Rs.3655 in First AC, Rs.1970 in Third AC and Rs.2825 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also.

Patna to Guwahati New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Guwahati station (GHY) at . Patna to Guwahati rajdhani fare is Rs.3635 in First AC, Rs.2280 in Third AC and Rs.3150 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424), seat availability status is RLWL3/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 54% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL11/WL3 in Second AC (2A) with 46% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is NOT AVAILABLE in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Dibrugarh Rajdhani is Rajdhani train connecting New Delhi with Dibrugarh Town. Dibrugarh is the only non-capital city in India to have Rajdhani train originating and terminating in it on a daily basis. There are 3 pairs of Rajdhani train connecting New Delhi with Dibrugarh and Guwahati. Dibrugarh Rajdhani is said to be the slowest Rajdhani amongst all the Rajdhani trains. Its average running speed is only 65 kmph.

info

Patna to Guwahati train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Patna to Guwahati - New Delhi Guwahati Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (12502) and New Delhi Silchar Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (15602).

Patna to Guwahati New Delhi Guwahati Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (12502) departs from Patliputra station (PPTA) at and arrives Guwahati station (GHY) at . Patna to Guwahati sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2990 in First AC, Rs.1230 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.465 in Sleeper for this train.

Patna to Guwahati New Delhi Silchar Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (15602) departs from Patliputra station (PPTA) at and arrives Guwahati station (GHY) at . Patna to Guwahati sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2910 in First AC, Rs.1185 in Third AC, Rs.1710 in Second AC and Rs.435 in Sleeper for this train. In New Delhi Silchar Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (15602), seat availability status is TRAIN CANCELLED in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Patna to Guwahati Rajendra Nagar Terminal Kamakhya Capital Express 13248

Patna to Guwahati Rajendra Nagar Terminal Kamakhya Capital Express (13248) departs from Rajendra Nagar Bihar station (RJPB) at and arrives Kamakhya station (KYQ) at . Patna to Guwahati train fare is Rs.3000 in First AC, Rs.245 in None, Rs.1215 in Third AC, Rs.1760 in Second AC and Rs.445 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Patna to Guwahati Rajendra Nagar Terminal New Tinsukia Weekly Express 13282

Patna to Guwahati Rajendra Nagar Terminal New Tinsukia Weekly Express (13282) departs from Rajendra Nagar Bihar station (RJPB) at and arrives Kamakhya station (KYQ) at . Patna to Guwahati train fare is Rs.1200 in Third AC, Rs.1735 in Second AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Patna to Guwahati Brahmaputra Mail 14056

Patna to Guwahati Brahmaputra Mail (14056) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Kamakhya station (KYQ) at . Patna to Guwahati train fare is Rs.265 in None, Rs.1290 in Third AC, Rs.1875 in Second AC and Rs.475 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Patna to Guwahati North East Express 12506

Patna to Guwahati North East Express (12506) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Kamakhya station (KYQ) at . Patna to Guwahati train fare is Rs.245 in None, Rs.1205 in Third AC, Rs.1720 in Second AC and Rs.455 in Sleeper for this train. In North East Express (12506), seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL1 in Second AC (2A) with 0% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL22 in Third AC (3A) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is REGRET/RLWL21 in Sleeper (SL) with 0% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Patna to Guwahati train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Patna to Guwahati is New Delhi Dibrugarh Town Rajdhani Express (12424) which travels a distance of 885 kms in just 15 hrs 48 mints. The slowest train from Patna to Guwahati is Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Malda Town) (15647) which travels a distance of 1039 kms in 23 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Patna to Guwahati is Gandhidham Kamakhya Express (15667) which reaches Kamakhya with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Patna to Guwahati is New Delhi Silchar Poorvottar Sampark Kranti Express (15602) which reaches Guwahati with an average delay of over 16 hrs.
info

About Patna

The capital city of Bihar, Patna has been the birthplace of the most important kingdoms of India. Not just kingdoms, but also many religions including Buddhism and Jainism have been started in this region. It had an estimated population of 1.68 million in 2011. It is the 19th largest city in India. Patna has multiple railway stations and an Airport named 'Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport' which is 7 km from Patna Jn station. Patna is one of the holiest cities in Sikhism as it has Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb - one of the Five Takhts of Sikhism. The Gurdwara at Patna Sahib is in remembrance of the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs. Pathar ki Masjid is also a must visit in Patna it stands on the bank of the river Ganges near Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb. The whole structure is build of stones. Jain pilgrimages also visit Patna mainly for Kamaldah Jain Temple, which is the oldest Jain temple in Patna built in 18th century. Other attractions are Gandhi Maidan, Patna zoo, Buddha Smriti Park. Public transport in patna is provided by buses auto rickshaws and local trains. Bihari cuisine is also very famous across India. Some well known dishes of Bihari cuisine include sattu paratha, chokha, fish curry, Bihari kebab, postaa-dana kaa halwaa, malpua, dal pitha (Bihari version of momos), kheer makhana and thekua/khajuria. Street foods such as Samosa, Chaat, litti chokha, phuchka, South Indian and Chinese cuisine are favourite among people. Patna has 5 railway stations - Patna Jn (PNBE), Rajendra Nagar Bihar (RJPB), Danapur (DNR), Patliputra (PPTA) and Patna Saheb (PNC).
info

About Guwahati

Guwahati is the largest city of Assam and North East India. It is also known as city of temples as there are numerous Hindu temples. Kamakhya Temple is a must visit place in the city. Guwahati has been acting as the pseudo capital for the state of Assam. The Fancy Bazar area of Guwahati is known for the abundance of Marwari community here, shopping hub, food items like Momos, Thukpa, Chat corners, Pastas etc. Beli View - a sunset point in Guwahati by the river Brahmaputra is again a lively place to visit during evening. Guwahati International Airport (Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Intl Airport) is the primary airport of the North Eastern states of India. Guwahati has 2 railway stations - Guwahati (GHY) and Kamakhya (KYQ).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.