close
swap_horiz
close

Patna to Jamui trains

FILTER TRAINS
Clear all
Show trains with pantry car only
Train Type
Departure Time
12332
Himgiri Express
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
02 hr 49 min
JMU ()
Jamui
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
13050
Amritsar Howrah Express
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
03 hr 28 min
JMU ()
Jamui
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
12024
Patna Howrah Jan Shatabdi Express
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
02 hr 08 min
JMU ()
Jamui
CC
₹ 355
2S
₹ 110
18184
Danapur Tatanagar Super Express
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
03 hr 16 min
JMU ()
Jamui
CC
₹ 260
2S
₹ 80
13008
Udyan Abha Toofan Express
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
04 hr 03 min
JMU ()
Jamui
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
12304
Poorva Express (via Patna)
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
02 hr 20 min
JMU ()
Jamui
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
13332
Patna Dhanbad InterCity Express
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
03 hr 10 min
JMU ()
Jamui
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
63208
Patna Jasidih MEMU
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
05 hr 16 min
JMU ()
Jamui
No class available for this train
63210
Patna Jhajha MEMU
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
05 hr 05 min
JMU ()
Jamui
No class available for this train
63212
Patna Jhajha MEMU
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
04 hr 28 min
JMU ()
Jamui
No class available for this train
18621
Patliputra Express
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
03 hr 45 min
JMU ()
Jamui
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
13132
Patna Kolkata Express
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
04 hr 38 min
JMU ()
Jamui
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
12370
Kumbha Express
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
02 hr 48 min
JMU ()
Jamui
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
13288
South Bihar Express
RJPB ()
Rajendra Nagar Bihar
03 hr 26 min
JMU ()
Jamui
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 140
12360
Patna Kolkata Garib Rath Express
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
02 hr 33 min
JMU ()
Jamui
3A
₹ 345
12352
Rajendra Nagar Terminal Howrah SF Express
RJPB ()
Rajendra Nagar Bihar
02 hr 55 min
JMU ()
Jamui
2A
₹ 745
3A
₹ 540
SL
₹ 170
info

Patna to Jamui train time table

Patna Howrah Jan Shatabdi Express (12024) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at taking a total of 2 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 151 kms. Patna Kolkata Garib Rath Express (12360) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at taking a total of 2 hrs 33 mints to cover the distance of 151 kms. Patliputra Express (18621) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at taking a total of 3 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 151 kms. Kumbha Express (12370) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at taking a total of 2 hrs 48 mints to cover the distance of 150 kms. Danapur Tatanagar Super Express (18184) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at taking a total of 3 hrs 16 mints to cover the distance of 150 kms.
info

Patna to Jamui train Seat Availability

In Patna Howrah Jan Shatabdi Express (12024), seat availability status is GNWL151/WL94 in Chair Car (CC) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL547/WL295 in Second Seater (2S) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Danapur Tatanagar Super Express (18184), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 7 in Chair Car (CC) and seat availability status is GNWL109/WL68 in Second Seater (2S) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Patna to Jamui train Fare

Fare for trains from Patna to Jamui is Rs 80 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 345 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1305 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 870 in Third AC (3A).
info

Patna to Jamui train Jan Shatabdi

Jan Shatabdi express as the name indicates is the shatabdi express for Jan (common mass). Basically these trains are an affordable version of Shatabdi trains in India. Therefore Jan Shatabdi trains have either seating arrangements as air-conditioned Chair Car (CC) or non air-conditioned Second Seating (2S) coaches. These are very pocket friendly compared to other trains on same route. These trains are for short distances and does not run overnight just like Shatabdi trains. It does not have onboard catering services which is there in Shatabdi trains. In general these trains are painted in white and blue combination with window panes painted either white or blue. 1 jan-shatabdi train runs from Patna to Jamui - Patna Howrah Jan Shatabdi Express (12024).

Patna to Jamui Patna Howrah Jan Shatabdi Express (12024) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at . Patna to Jamui jan-shatabdi fare is Rs.355 in Chair Car and Rs.110 in Second Seater for this train. In Patna Howrah Jan Shatabdi Express (12024), seat availability status is GNWL151/WL94 in Chair Car (CC) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL547/WL295 in Second Seater (2S) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

info

Patna to Jamui train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Patna to Jamui - Patna Kolkata Garib Rath Express (12360).

Patna to Jamui Patna Kolkata Garib Rath Express (12360) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at . Patna to Jamui garib-rath fare is Rs.345 in Third AC for this train.

info

Patna to Jamui Danapur Tatanagar Super Express 18184

Patna to Jamui Danapur Tatanagar Super Express (18184) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at . Patna to Jamui train fare is Rs.260 in Chair Car, Rs.65 in None and Rs.80 in Second Seater for this train. In Danapur Tatanagar Super Express (18184), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 7 in Chair Car (CC) and seat availability status is GNWL109/WL68 in Second Seater (2S) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Patna to Jamui Kumbha Express 12370

Patna to Jamui Kumbha Express (12370) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at . Patna to Jamui train fare is Rs.540 in Third AC, Rs.745 in Second AC and Rs.170 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Patna to Jamui Patliputra Express 18621

Patna to Jamui Patliputra Express (18621) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Jamui station (JMU) at . Patna to Jamui train fare is Rs.65 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.140 in Sleeper for this train.
info

Patna to Jamui train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Patna to Jamui is Patna Howrah Jan Shatabdi Express (12024) which travels a distance of 151 kms in just 2 hrs 8 mints. The slowest train from Patna to Jamui is Patna Jasidih MEMU (63208) which travels a distance of 151 kms in 5 hrs 16 mints. The most punctual train from Patna to Jamui is Patna Kolkata Garib Rath Express (12360) which reaches Jamui with an average delay of just 11 mints. The most delayed train from Patna to Jamui is Udyan Abha Toofan Express (13008) which reaches Jamui with an average delay of over 4 hrs 15 mints.
info

About Patna

The capital city of Bihar, Patna has been the birthplace of the most important kingdoms of India. Not just kingdoms, but also many religions including Buddhism and Jainism have been started in this region. It had an estimated population of 1.68 million in 2011. It is the 19th largest city in India. Patna has multiple railway stations and an Airport named 'Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport' which is 7 km from Patna Jn station. Patna is one of the holiest cities in Sikhism as it has Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb - one of the Five Takhts of Sikhism. The Gurdwara at Patna Sahib is in remembrance of the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs. Pathar ki Masjid is also a must visit in Patna it stands on the bank of the river Ganges near Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb. The whole structure is build of stones. Jain pilgrimages also visit Patna mainly for Kamaldah Jain Temple, which is the oldest Jain temple in Patna built in 18th century. Other attractions are Gandhi Maidan, Patna zoo, Buddha Smriti Park. Public transport in patna is provided by buses auto rickshaws and local trains. Bihari cuisine is also very famous across India. Some well known dishes of Bihari cuisine include sattu paratha, chokha, fish curry, Bihari kebab, postaa-dana kaa halwaa, malpua, dal pitha (Bihari version of momos), kheer makhana and thekua/khajuria. Street foods such as Samosa, Chaat, litti chokha, phuchka, South Indian and Chinese cuisine are favourite among people. Patna has 5 railway stations - Patna Jn (PNBE), Rajendra Nagar Bihar (RJPB), Danapur (DNR), Patliputra (PPTA) and Patna Saheb (PNC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
Is it okay to send PNR to 139 and show the message to the TTE if the original ticket is lost?
If any person has the PNR number of counter ticket and he send PNR number of 139. While he is not carring original counter ticket. Is this legal act or he have to pay for the same.
edit Answer
1250 views
  
3 replies
Why are display boards displaying the position of coaches of the trains not working in Raja ki Mandi and Agra Cantt for the last 2 years
The display boards showing the position of coaches of the trains were working about 2 years back at stations Raja Ki Mandi and AGRACANTT in Agra. But now they have stopped working.
edit Answer
127 views
  
0 reply
Final chart 12842 Nov 14
Final chart Nov 14 train 12842 coromandal
edit Answer
154 views
  
0 reply
How can I arrange a cabin for PNR:8212160708?
[My query is about PNR 8212160708 for train 22129 TULSI EXPRESS]
edit Answer
189 views
  
0 reply
Where to put complaint- mail id or phone number
Special festive train - 09452 Running 9 hours late. Why such delay when we pay full amount. 1 or 2 hours is fine but this is almost half day late. We have our prior commitments but due to such long d…
edit Answer
160 views
  
0 reply
Do red LHB coaches exist in 2S seating arrangements?
Ques regarding existence of Red Lhb Chair cars or Second Seating arrangement. My query is regarding LHB coaches. Do red lhb coaches exist in 2S seating arrangements. As far as I know Red Lhb coaches …
edit Answer
172 views
  
2 replies
How to check the status of vikalp option?
[My query is about train 16094]
edit Answer
242 views
  
1 reply
Does the train number 12566 has a stoppage at Lucknow station?
@nand1 No, the train 12566/Bihar Sampark Kranti does not have a stoppage at Lucknow station now. Earlier it used to go via Lucknow station but from 13th November the train will not follow it’s usual …
check_circle Solved
160 views
  
1 reply
Why am I not able to track running status of 04042 between Allahabad and Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya station?
[ My query is about train 04042 ] not able to track
edit Answer
75 views
  
0 reply
Sequence of coach CE1 In 17618
Sequence of coach CE1 In 17618
edit Answer
310 views
  
0 reply
In which general coach should I sit so that during detachment I remain sitting in dehradun depoo
[My query is about train 12688]
edit Answer
329 views
  
0 reply