close
swap_horiz
close

Patna to Dhanbad Jn trains

13332
Patna Dhanbad InterCity Express
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
08 hr 20 min
DHN ()
Dhanbad Jn
2A
₹ 885
3A
₹ 620
SL
₹ 230
13330
Ganga Damodar Express
PNBE ()
Patna Jn
06 hr 05 min
DHN ()
Dhanbad Jn
2A
₹ 700
3A
₹ 495
SL
₹ 195
info

Patna to Dhanbad Jn train time table

Ganga Damodar Express (13330) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Dhanbad Jn station (DHN) at taking a total of 6 hrs 5 mints to cover the distance of 292 kms. Patna Dhanbad InterCity Express (13332) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Dhanbad Jn station (DHN) at taking a total of 8 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 369 kms.
info

Patna to Dhanbad Jn train Seat Availability

In Ganga Damodar Express (13330), seat availability status is GNWL18/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL29/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL60/WL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 89% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Patna Dhanbad InterCity Express (13332), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 23 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 49 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 6 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.
info

Patna to Dhanbad Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Patna to Dhanbad Jn is Rs 100 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 195 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 810 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1120 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Patna to Dhanbad Jn Ganga Damodar Express 13330

Patna to Dhanbad Jn Ganga Damodar Express (13330) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Dhanbad Jn station (DHN) at . Patna to Dhanbad Jn train fare is Rs.100 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.195 in Sleeper for this train. In Ganga Damodar Express (13330), seat availability status is GNWL18/WL17 in Second AC (2A) with 76% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL29/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 24% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL60/WL31 in Sleeper (SL) with 89% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Patna to Dhanbad Jn Patna Dhanbad InterCity Express 13332

Patna to Dhanbad Jn Patna Dhanbad InterCity Express (13332) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Dhanbad Jn station (DHN) at . Patna to Dhanbad Jn train fare is Rs.120 in None, Rs.620 in Third AC, Rs.885 in Second AC and Rs.230 in Sleeper for this train. In Patna Dhanbad InterCity Express (13332), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 23 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 49 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 6 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.
info

Patna to Dhanbad Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Patna to Dhanbad Jn is Ganga Damodar Express (13330) which travels a distance of 292 kms in just 6 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Patna to Dhanbad Jn is Patna Dhanbad InterCity Express (13332) which travels a distance of 369 kms in 8 hrs 20 mints. The most punctual train from Patna to Dhanbad Jn is Ganga Damodar Express (13330) which reaches Dhanbad Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Patna to Dhanbad Jn is Ganga Damodar Express (13330) which reaches Dhanbad Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
info

About Patna

The capital city of Bihar, Patna has been the birthplace of the most important kingdoms of India. Not just kingdoms, but also many religions including Buddhism and Jainism have been started in this region. It had an estimated population of 1.68 million in 2011. It is the 19th largest city in India. Patna has multiple railway stations and an Airport named 'Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport' which is 7 km from Patna Jn station. Patna is one of the holiest cities in Sikhism as it has Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb - one of the Five Takhts of Sikhism. The Gurdwara at Patna Sahib is in remembrance of the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs. Pathar ki Masjid is also a must visit in Patna it stands on the bank of the river Ganges near Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb. The whole structure is build of stones. Jain pilgrimages also visit Patna mainly for Kamaldah Jain Temple, which is the oldest Jain temple in Patna built in 18th century. Other attractions are Gandhi Maidan, Patna zoo, Buddha Smriti Park. Public transport in patna is provided by buses auto rickshaws and local trains. Bihari cuisine is also very famous across India. Some well known dishes of Bihari cuisine include sattu paratha, chokha, fish curry, Bihari kebab, postaa-dana kaa halwaa, malpua, dal pitha (Bihari version of momos), kheer makhana and thekua/khajuria. Street foods such as Samosa, Chaat, litti chokha, phuchka, South Indian and Chinese cuisine are favourite among people. Patna has 5 railway stations - Patna Jn (PNBE), Rajendra Nagar Bihar (RJPB), Danapur (DNR), Patliputra (PPTA) and Patna Saheb (PNC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
What is Started time of 02196
[My query is about train 02196]
edit Answer
23 views
  
0 reply
Chart prepares time of 12130
Today 12130 train chart time Kya hai
edit Answer
142 views
  
0 reply
Are there benefits in ticket for state government employee?
Is there benefits in ticket for state government employee
edit Answer
213 views
  
0 reply
In bilaspur rewa express ac coach is also available?
In bilaspur rewa express ac coach is also available.
edit Answer
94 views
  
1 reply
Ladies coach on train 16630
Ladies coach on 16630
edit Answer
147 views
  
0 reply
Upgradation to the next opted train under vikalp will be intimated or not?
Upgradation to the next opted ट्रेन under Vikalp will be intimated or not by the railway authorities.
edit Answer
533 views
  
0 reply
What is the time of train no. 19039?
[ My query is about train 19039 ]
edit Answer
411 views
  
1 reply
PNR status not working from many days
PNR status not working from many days. Is it technical issue? when it will solve? How can I predict my ticket confirmation chance?
edit Answer
183 views
  
0 reply
Why isn't PNR status option working in Trainman app?
[ My query is about train 11463 ] PNR status not working last 2 days… Trainman app not supporting…
edit Answer
430 views
  
2 replies
Query about coach positioning of train no. 19566
[My query is about train 19566] Why A1 and A2 rake position of 19566 are differently placed and not side by side. Gap between A1 and A2 are huge. Is it due to quota or separation of coaches.
edit Answer
220 views
  
0 reply
Added by mistake
Do not trust anybody named Rajiv if he replies on your questions he is a fraud
edit Answer
216 views
  
0 reply