Hide Fare
Show Fare

Patna to Barsoi Jn train seat availability & fare

Mon, May 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Sikkim Mahananda Express
15484


PNBE


BOE
10:51
- T - - F - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Dwarka Express
15635


PNBE


BOE
08:50
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Jabalpur New Jalpaiguri Summer Special Fare Special
01711


PPTA


BOE
06:34
- T - - - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Katihar)
15645


PNBE


BOE
09:41
- - - T - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Brahmaputra Mail
14056


PNBE


BOE
11:29
M T W T F S S
--
RLWL13/WL9
68%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL24/WL14
65%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL73/WL52
48%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
North East Express
12506


DNR


BOE
08:34
M T W T F S S
--
REGRET/RLWL1
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL32/WL19
10%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
REGRET/RLWL21
0%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Seemanchal Link Express
12488


DNR


BOE
07:57
M T W T F S S
--
--
RLWL3/WL3
62%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RAC 3/RAC 3
100%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Capital Express
13246


RJPB


BOE
09:25
- - - T F S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Capital Express
13248


RJPB


BOE
09:25
M T W - - - S
GNWL5/WL4
67%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL70/WL33
35%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL92/WL42
43%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
GNWL121/WL69
46%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
Recently Asked Question

Patna to Barsoi Jn train time table

Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Katihar) (15645) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Barsoi Jn station (BOE) at taking a total of 9 hrs 41 mints to cover the distance of 329 kms. Capital Express (13246) departs from Rajendra Nagar Bihar station (RJPB) at and arrives Barsoi Jn station (BOE) at taking a total of 9 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 345 kms. Capital Express (13248) departs from Rajendra Nagar Bihar station (RJPB) at and arrives Barsoi Jn station (BOE) at taking a total of 9 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 345 kms. Seemanchal Link Express (12488) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Barsoi Jn station (BOE) at taking a total of 7 hrs 57 mints to cover the distance of 333 kms.

Patna to Barsoi Jn train Seat Availability

In Capital Express (13248), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL36 in Second AC (2A) with 38% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL63/WL42 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL119/WL67 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Seemanchal Link Express (12488), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 3 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is RAC 2/RAC 2 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Patna to Barsoi Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Patna to Barsoi Jn is Rs 1425 in First AC (1A), Rs 110 in None (GN), Rs 575 in Third AC (3A), Rs 815 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 210 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Patna to Barsoi Jn Capital Express 13246

Patna to Barsoi Jn Capital Express (13246) departs from Rajendra Nagar Bihar station (RJPB) at and arrives Barsoi Jn station (BOE) at . Patna to Barsoi Jn train fare is Rs.1425 in First AC, Rs.115 in None, Rs.595 in Third AC, Rs.850 in Second AC and Rs.220 in Sleeper for this train.

Patna to Barsoi Jn Capital Express 13248

Patna to Barsoi Jn Capital Express (13248) departs from Rajendra Nagar Bihar station (RJPB) at and arrives Barsoi Jn station (BOE) at . Patna to Barsoi Jn train fare is Rs.1425 in First AC, Rs.115 in None, Rs.595 in Third AC, Rs.850 in Second AC and Rs.220 in Sleeper for this train. In Capital Express (13248), seat availability status is GNWL5/WL3 in First AC (1A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL36 in Second AC (2A) with 38% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL63/WL42 in Third AC (3A) with 62% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL119/WL67 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Patna to Barsoi Jn Seemanchal Link Express 12488

Patna to Barsoi Jn Seemanchal Link Express (12488) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Barsoi Jn station (BOE) at . Patna to Barsoi Jn train fare is Rs.630 in Third AC and Rs.245 in Sleeper for this train. In Seemanchal Link Express (12488), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 3 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is RAC 2/RAC 2 in Sleeper (SL) for tomorrow.

Patna to Barsoi Jn Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Katihar) 15645

Patna to Barsoi Jn Mumbai LTT Guwahati Express (via Katihar) (15645) departs from Patna Jn station (PNBE) at and arrives Barsoi Jn station (BOE) at . Patna to Barsoi Jn train fare is Rs.110 in None, Rs.575 in Third AC, Rs.815 in Second AC and Rs.210 in Sleeper for this train.

About Patna

The capital city of Bihar, Patna has been the birthplace of the most important kingdoms of India. Not just kingdoms, but also many religions including Buddhism and Jainism have been started in this region. It had an estimated population of 1.68 million in 2011. It is the 19th largest city in India. Patna has multiple railway stations and an Airport named 'Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport' which is 7 km from Patna Jn station. Patna is one of the holiest cities in Sikhism as it has Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb - one of the Five Takhts of Sikhism. The Gurdwara at Patna Sahib is in remembrance of the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs. Pathar ki Masjid is also a must visit in Patna it stands on the bank of the river Ganges near Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb. The whole structure is build of stones. Jain pilgrimages also visit Patna mainly for Kamaldah Jain Temple, which is the oldest Jain temple in Patna built in 18th century. Other attractions are Gandhi Maidan, Patna zoo, Buddha Smriti Park. Public transport in patna is provided by buses auto rickshaws and local trains. Bihari cuisine is also very famous across India. Some well known dishes of Bihari cuisine include sattu paratha, chokha, fish curry, Bihari kebab, postaa-dana kaa halwaa, malpua, dal pitha (Bihari version of momos), kheer makhana and thekua/khajuria. Street foods such as Samosa, Chaat, litti chokha, phuchka, South Indian and Chinese cuisine are favourite among people. Patna has 5 railway stations - Patna Jn (PNBE), Rajendra Nagar Bihar (RJPB), Danapur (DNR), Patliputra (PPTA) and Patna Saheb (PNC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.