close
swap_horiz
close

Patna to Ahmadnagar trains

12150
Danapur Pune SF Express
DNR ()
Danapur
26 hr 55 min
ANG ()
Ahmadnagar
SL
₹ 645
info

Patna to Ahmadnagar train time table

Danapur Pune SF Express (12150) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Ahmadnagar station (ANG) at taking a total of 26 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1595 kms.
info

Patna to Ahmadnagar train Seat Availability

In Danapur Pune SF Express (12150), seat availability status is GNWL30/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL97/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 42% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL287/WL197 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Patna to Ahmadnagar train Fare

Fare for trains from Patna to Ahmadnagar is Rs 365 in None (GN), Rs 1700 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2475 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 645 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2120 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3000 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 820 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Patna to Ahmadnagar Danapur Pune SF Express 12150

Patna to Ahmadnagar Danapur Pune SF Express (12150) departs from Danapur station (DNR) at and arrives Ahmadnagar station (ANG) at . Patna to Ahmadnagar train fare is Rs.365 in None, Rs.1700 in Third AC, Rs.2475 in Second AC and Rs.645 in Sleeper for this train. In Danapur Pune SF Express (12150), seat availability status is GNWL30/WL25 in Second AC (2A) with 49% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL97/WL44 in Third AC (3A) with 42% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL287/WL197 in Sleeper (SL) with 9% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

About Patna

The capital city of Bihar, Patna has been the birthplace of the most important kingdoms of India. Not just kingdoms, but also many religions including Buddhism and Jainism have been started in this region. It had an estimated population of 1.68 million in 2011. It is the 19th largest city in India. Patna has multiple railway stations and an Airport named 'Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport' which is 7 km from Patna Jn station. Patna is one of the holiest cities in Sikhism as it has Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb - one of the Five Takhts of Sikhism. The Gurdwara at Patna Sahib is in remembrance of the birthplace of Guru Gobind Singh, the tenth Guru of the Sikhs. Pathar ki Masjid is also a must visit in Patna it stands on the bank of the river Ganges near Takht Shri Harmandir Saheb. The whole structure is build of stones. Jain pilgrimages also visit Patna mainly for Kamaldah Jain Temple, which is the oldest Jain temple in Patna built in 18th century. Other attractions are Gandhi Maidan, Patna zoo, Buddha Smriti Park. Public transport in patna is provided by buses auto rickshaws and local trains. Bihari cuisine is also very famous across India. Some well known dishes of Bihari cuisine include sattu paratha, chokha, fish curry, Bihari kebab, postaa-dana kaa halwaa, malpua, dal pitha (Bihari version of momos), kheer makhana and thekua/khajuria. Street foods such as Samosa, Chaat, litti chokha, phuchka, South Indian and Chinese cuisine are favourite among people. Patna has 5 railway stations - Patna Jn (PNBE), Rajendra Nagar Bihar (RJPB), Danapur (DNR), Patliputra (PPTA) and Patna Saheb (PNC).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.
close
Recently Asked Question
How to check historical WL confirmation data
How to check historical WL confirmation data
edit Answer
52 views
  
0 reply
Hi sir my ticket will confirm or not
[My query is about PNR 4352777682 for train 17614 NED PNVL EXP]
edit Answer
55 views
  
0 reply
I got 1 RAC and 1 waiting and chart is prepared. How will I travel now?
In train number 12992 for date of Journey 10.December.2018 after final chart is prepared I have one ticket RAC Confirmed and the other one is waitlisted. Now what can be done as I am traveling with my…
edit Answer
906 views
  
2 replies
Can we travel on a RAC ticket
Can I travel on RAC tickets
edit Answer
62 views
  
0 reply
Do youll provide refund amount for wasting our time?
Do youll provide refund amount for wasting our time due to 5 hrs delay of Karnataka Sampark Kranti (12630) dated 16/12/2018. Train was supposed to arrive at 10:15 pm at Hubli Jn and leave by 10:20 but…
edit Answer
116 views
  
0 reply
Why cant i check live status of train 12431
Not able to check status of train 12431 trivendrum nizammudin rajdhani
edit Answer
137 views
  
0 reply
If my waitlist ticket dont confirmed then how will i get my money back
[My query is about PNR 2736248680 for train 14258 KASHI V EXPRESS]
edit Answer
79 views
  
0 reply
Why is brc pnbe always full
[ My query is about train 22414 ]
edit Answer
63 views
  
0 reply
Does Mangalore express, 3A class, provide bedrolls
Does 12133 Mangalore express provide bedrolls in 3A
edit Answer
109 views
  
0 reply
Why 12557 cancelled today
[ My query is about train 12558 ]
edit Answer
133 views
  
0 reply
Eske jagah par kon tren chalega
[My query is about PNR 6223023215 for train 13022 MITHILA EXPRESS]
edit Answer
196 views
  
0 reply