No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 15 trains that run from Parpanangadi to Quilandi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Parpanangadi to Quilandi is Rs 45 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 30 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 620 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Parpanangadi to Quilandi is MGR Chennai Central Mangaluru Central Mail (12601) which travels a distance of 49 kms in just 59 mints. The slowest train from Parpanangadi to Quilandi is Shoranur Kannur Passenger (UnReserved) (56653) which travels a distance of 50 kms in 2 hrs 2 mints. The most punctual train from Parpanangadi to Quilandi is Alappuzha Kannur Executive Express (16307) which reaches Quilandi with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Parpanangadi to Quilandi is Mangala Lakshadweep SF Express (12617) which reaches Quilandi with an average delay of over 20 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.