No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 18 trains that run from Parpanangadi to Kannur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Parpanangadi to Kannur is Rs 70 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 55 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 125 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 550 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Parpanangadi to Kannur is Thiruvananthapuram Central Veraval Express (16334) which travels a distance of 114 kms in just 2 hrs 2 mints. The slowest train from Parpanangadi to Kannur is Coimbatore Kannur Fast Passenger (UnReserved) (56651) which travels a distance of 114 kms in 4 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Parpanangadi to Kannur is Ernakulam Kannur Intercity Express (16305) which reaches Kannur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Parpanangadi to Kannur is MGR Chennai Central Mangaluru Central Mail (12601) which reaches Kannur with an average delay of over 19 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.