Parbhani Jn to Tirupati Main train Seat Availability & Fare
SNSI TPTY EXP (17418) departs from Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at taking a total of 20 hrs to cover the distance of 1062 kms. This train has 25 stoppages. NSL MAS WKLY EXP (16004) departs from Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at taking a total of 18 hrs 38 mints to cover the distance of 963 kms.
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Parbhani Jn to Tirupati can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Parbhani Jn to Tirupati is Rs 1275 in Third AC (3A), Rs 475 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1825 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 285 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1645 in Third AC (3A), Rs 615 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2350 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 300 in Second Seater (2S).
Parbhani Jn to Tirupati NSL MAS WKLY EXP (16004) departs from Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at and arrives Renigunta Jn station (RU) at . Parbhani Jn to Tirupati train fare is Rs.1275 in Third AC, Rs.1825 in Second AC and Rs.475 in Sleeper for this train.
Parbhani Jn to Tirupati SNSI TPTY EXP (17418) departs from Parbhani Jn station (PBN) at and arrives Tirupati Main station (TPTY) at . This train has 25 stoppages. Parbhani Jn to Tirupati train fare is Rs.1355 in Third AC, Rs.505 in Sleeper, Rs.1945 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Second Seater for this train.
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.