No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 8 trains that run from Parbhani Jn to Dharmabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Parbhani Jn to Dharmabad is Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1170 in First AC (1A), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 60 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 175 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 730 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 295 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Parbhani Jn to Dharmabad is Ajanta Express (17063) which travels a distance of 130 kms in just 2 hrs 44 mints. The slowest train from Parbhani Jn to Dharmabad is Pune Nizamabad Passenger (51421) which travels a distance of 130 kms in 4 hrs 59 mints. The most punctual train from Parbhani Jn to Dharmabad is Sainagar Shirdi Tirupati Weekly Express (17418) which reaches Dharmabad with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Parbhani Jn to Dharmabad is Marathwada Express (17687) which reaches Dharmabad with an average delay of over 1 hrs 36 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.