No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Parashshala to Paravur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Parashshala to Paravur is Rs 60 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 260 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 180 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 265 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Parashshala to Paravur is Kanniyakumari Mumbai CSMT (Jayanti Janata) Express (16382) which travels a distance of 82 kms in just 1 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Parashshala to Paravur is Kanniyakumari Kollam MEMU (66305) which travels a distance of 82 kms in 2 hrs 59 mints. The most punctual train from Parashshala to Paravur is Parasuram Express (16650) which reaches Paravur with an average delay of just 16 mints. The most delayed train from Parashshala to Paravur is Ananthapuri Express (16723) which reaches Paravur with an average delay of over 32 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.