Indian Railways have started special trains to enable passengers to go from one city to another for COVID duration. These trains are rajdhani like trains and will be having only air conditioned classes. Only confirmed seats will be allotted in these trains. No waiting list or RAC tickets will be issued. No concessional fare allowed. Also Tatkal and Premium Tatkal quota booking wont be permitted in these trains. The passengers travelling on the train will be screened for coronavirus and those found asymptomatic will be allowed to travel.Railway board has also added that it will be mandatory for all the passengers to keep his or her mouth covered by a face cover. 2 covid trains run from Panipat Jn to Nagda Jn - Paschim (Deluxe) Covid 19 SF Special (02926) and Paschim Express Slip Covid 19 Special (20926).
Panipat Jn to Nagda Jn Paschim (Deluxe) Covid 19 SF Special (02926) departs from Panipat Jn station (PNP) at and arrives Nagda Jn station (NAD) at . This train has 14 stoppages. Panipat Jn to Nagda Jn covid fare is Rs.2740 in First AC, Rs.1155 in Third AC, Rs.260 in Second Seater, Rs.1635 in Second AC and Rs.440 in Sleeper for this train.
Panipat Jn to Nagda Jn Paschim Express Slip Covid 19 Special (20926) departs from Panipat Jn station (PNP) at and arrives Nagda Jn station (NAD) at . This train has 14 stoppages.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.