Swaraj Express (12472) departs from Panipat Jn station (PNP) at and arrives Nagda Jn station (NAD) at taking a total of 11 hrs 56 mints to cover the distance of 781 kms.
Train seat availability for all 7 trains that run from Panipat Jn to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Panipat Jn to Nagda Jn is Rs 2705 in First AC (1A), Rs 225 in None (GN), Rs 1125 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1600 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1440 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 540 in Sleeper (SL).
Panipat Jn to Nagda Jn Swaraj Express (12472) departs from Panipat Jn station (PNP) at and arrives Nagda Jn station (NAD) at . Panipat Jn to Nagda Jn train fare is Rs.230 in None, Rs.1130 in Third AC, Rs.1610 in Second AC and Rs.425 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Panipat Jn to Nagda Jn is Swaraj Express (12472) which travels a distance of 781 kms in just 11 hrs 56 mints. The slowest train from Panipat Jn to Nagda Jn is Jammu Tawi Indore Weekly SF Express (22942) which travels a distance of 790 kms in 12 hrs 51 mints. The most punctual train from Panipat Jn to Nagda Jn is Sarvodaya Express (12474) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Panipat Jn to Nagda Jn is Swaraj Express (12472) which reaches Nagda Jn with an average delay of over 11 mints.
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.