Grand Trunk (GT) Express (12615) departs from Pandhurna station (PAR) at and arrives Vidisha station (BHS) at taking a total of 6 hrs 11 mints to cover the distance of 339 kms.
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Pandhurna to Vidisha can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pandhurna to Vidisha is Rs 1390 in First AC (1A), Rs 115 in None (GN), Rs 585 in Third AC (3A), Rs 830 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 215 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
Pandhurna to Vidisha Grand Trunk (GT) Express (12615) departs from Pandhurna station (PAR) at and arrives Vidisha station (BHS) at . Pandhurna to Vidisha train fare is Rs.1470 in First AC, Rs.630 in Third AC, Rs.880 in Second AC and Rs.245 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Pandhurna to Vidisha is Bhusaval Hazrat Nizamuddin Gondwana SF Express (12405) which travels a distance of 339 kms in just 5 hrs 59 mints. The slowest train from Pandhurna to Vidisha is Chhattisgarh Express (18237) which travels a distance of 340 kms in 7 hrs 38 mints. The most punctual train from Pandhurna to Vidisha is Dakshin Link SF Express (12861) which reaches Vidisha with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Pandhurna to Vidisha is Raigarh Hazrat Nizamuddin Gondwana Express (12409) which reaches Vidisha with an average delay of over 27 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.