Train seat availability for all 32 trains that run from Pandhurna to Betul can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pandhurna to Betul is Rs 75 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 305 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1165 in First AC (1A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A), Rs 140 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 45 in None (GN) and Rs 495 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 195 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 835 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A), Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Pandhurna to Betul is Visakhapatnam Hazrat Nizamuddin Swarna Jayanti Express (12803) which travels a distance of 87 kms in just 1 hrs 14 mints. The slowest train from Pandhurna to Betul is Chhattisgarh Express (18237) which travels a distance of 87 kms in 2 hrs 16 mints. The most punctual train from Pandhurna to Betul is Yesvantpur Gorakhpur SF Express (12592) which reaches Betul with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Pandhurna to Betul is Nagpur Itarsi Passenger (UnReserved) (51829) which reaches Betul with an average delay of over 1 hrs.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.