Visakha Express (17015) departs from Palasa station (PSA) at and arrives Tuni station (TUNI) at taking a total of 5 hrs 34 mints to cover the distance of 300 kms.
Train seat availability for all 11 trains that run from Palasa to Tuni can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Palasa to Tuni is Rs 1245 in First AC (1A), Rs 105 in None (GN), Rs 495 in Third AC (3A), Rs 700 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 200 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).
Palasa to Tuni Visakha Express (17015) departs from Palasa station (PSA) at and arrives Tuni station (TUNI) at . Palasa to Tuni train fare is Rs.105 in None, Rs.495 in Third AC, Rs.700 in Second AC and Rs.200 in Sleeper for this train.
The fastest train from Palasa to Tuni is Bhubaneswar MGR Chennai Central SF Express (12830) which travels a distance of 300 kms in just 4 hrs 39 mints. The slowest train from Palasa to Tuni is Puri Tirupati Express (17479) which travels a distance of 300 kms in 6 hrs 22 mints. The most punctual train from Palasa to Tuni is Guwahati MGR Chennai Central Weekly Special Fare Special (06337) which reaches Tuni with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Palasa to Tuni is Bhubaneswar Secunderabad Summer AC Special (08407) which reaches Tuni with an average delay of over 33 mints.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.