Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Palanpur Jn to Mangalore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Palanpur Jn to Mangalore is Rs 375 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 4095 in First AC (1A), Rs 2365 in Second AC (2A), Rs 610 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 360 in None (GN) and Rs 1635 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 390 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2890 in Second AC (2A), Rs 790 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2055 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Palanpur Jn to Mangalore is Shri Ganganagar Kochuveli Covid 19 Special (06311) which travels a distance of 1469 kms in just 26 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Palanpur Jn to Mangalore is Shri Ganganagar Kochuveli Express (16311) which travels a distance of 1471 kms in 28 hrs 23 mints. The most punctual train from Palanpur Jn to Mangalore is Shri Ganganagar Kochuveli Express (16311) which reaches Mangalore Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Palanpur Jn to Mangalore is Shri Ganganagar Kochuveli Express (16311) which reaches Mangalore Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Mangalore is a chief port city on the Arabian Sea in the Indian state of Karnataka. Mangalore got its name from the local deity Mangala Devi. Manalore has many tourist spots, temples, churches water parts and beaches. This city is called by different names in different languages. This is the only city in the world to have 9 different names for the same city. Mangalore is well connected not just by railways and roads but also by airways both domestic and international and sea ports. Mangalore has 2 railway stations - Mangalore Cntl (MAQ) and Mangalore Jn (MAJN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.