Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Palanpur Jn to Jaisalmer can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Palanpur Jn to Jaisalmer is Rs 210 in None (GN), Rs 995 in Third AC (3A), Rs 380 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1400 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 225 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1310 in Third AC (3A), Rs 480 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1820 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 240 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Palanpur Jn to Jaisalmer is Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer Festival SF Special (02929) which travels a distance of 614 kms in just 10 hrs 47 mints. The slowest train from Palanpur Jn to Jaisalmer is Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer Festival SF Special (02929) which travels a distance of 614 kms in 10 hrs 47 mints. The most punctual train from Palanpur Jn to Jaisalmer is Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer SF Express (22931) which reaches Jaisalmer with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Palanpur Jn to Jaisalmer is Bandra Terminus Jaisalmer SF Express (22931) which reaches Jaisalmer with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Jaisalmer is a popular tourist destination located in Rajasthan. It is a sparsely populated city in the heart of the Thar desert. Jaisalmer is also known as the golden city of India because of yellow sand and sandstone. Famous tourist attractions in Jaisalmer are Jaisalmer fort (also called Sonar Qila), Government Museum, Nathmal ji ki Haveli, Patwon ki Haveli, Mandir Palace, Gadisar Lake and Tanot mata temple. It is also known for amazing sand dunes. Desert Festival of Jaisalmer is the most awaited and famous cultural event that takes place during February. Camel races and turban tying competitions are organized in this festival. This is the best time to visit Jaisalmer to witness performing arts like Kalbelia dances and folk songs and music. The closest airport to Jaisalmer is Jodhpur which is 284km away. Jaisalmer has also got rail and road connectivity. Popular local cuisines are Ker Sanghri, dal bati, Kadi Pakoda and Murg-e-subz. Jaisalmer has 1 railway station - Jaisalmer (JSM).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.